Selma Blair

Bryans a dress store in my town had a version of this dress for prom this year I never saw anyone wear it but I like it when designer dresses are made into affordable versions for people who would like to emmulate a certain stars style

selma and her dog wink....a one eyed dog that she rescued. (aaaawwwwww, cute!)

selma_blair03.jpg
selma_blair01.jpg

selma_blair04.jpg
selma_blair05.jpg

Yes she really is a beautiful woman!!! I like her a lot,she got cool style and I think one of the most interesting faces in Hollywood...thx for all the nice candids everyone!!! :wink:
selma_blair_t01.jpg
Zed_Stars-Femmes_04232.jpg
SELMA%20BLAIR%2001.jpg
b14b8fb941.jpg
vanity9_gallery__379x550.jpg
britglamour-sblair06.jpg
selmablair.jpg

has anyone read the article in us vogue (april 2004) on selma. she is beautiful, but she is not at all interesting and has absolutely no self confidence. she ranted on about how she was too fat throughout the whole interview. i wanted to strangle her for wasting my time liking her for a few years.

Selma Blair on Vanity Fair Oscar Party Arrivals

SanSalvadorGirl said:
Yes she really is a beautiful woman!!! I like her a lot,she got cool style and I think one of the most interesting faces in Hollywood...thx for all the nice candids everyone!!! :wink:
<- please do not quote pictures. if you need to refer to one, do so by post number/position. Thank you ->

Where can I find big pictures of Selma with her blue dress?? The one I found in getty are not so big, cau se I need to see the details of the dress....
can somebody help me??

Last edited by a moderator:
She's cool, I like her style! (both candid and red carpet)
she has a beautiful face as well.

lunabella said:
has anyone read the article in us vogue (april 2004) on selma. she is beautiful, but she is not at all interesting and has absolutely no self confidence. she ranted on about how she was too fat throughout the whole interview.

really? I had no idea. I have to try to find the article

I think her face is nothing special but her style is definitely something. :smile:

ahh i :heart: her, pity about the bad choices of movies though.
sometimes she exudes this preternatural sex, other times she has this childlike, nymph thing going on.
definitely not overexposed like paris or LiLo and i like that.

JULY 21: Actress Selma Blair arrives at the premiere of "Must Love Dogs" at the Cinerama Dome on July 21, 2005 in Hollywood, California. (Getty Images)

53268404.jpg

53268405.jpg

53268709.jpg

53268769.jpg

I love the fact that she saved her dog, that's so kind :smile: She wears a lot of black but she looks great in it. I love (is it a belt?) that she's wearing in the middle right pic in the above post. Thanks for the pics skim hazelnut latte (by the way, love your name :smile:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->