Sergio Rossi

im a SERGIO ROSSI fan. they make just classy shoes and the quality of the leather is best :heart:
ive already been looking for some summer flats :woot:

this company has changed so much...they used to do great ads and i saw their stuff everywhere...it seems like jimmy choo has stolen some of their thunder...then they had a couple of bad seasons and have sort of disappeared over here...glad to know they are still going strong overseas...i'm also a fan :flower: some of their stuff is very SEXY!!!

i really love the Sergio Rossi pumps that have patches of gold, silver, & bronze :heart:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:30 pm
i really love the Sergio Rossi pumps that have patches of gold, silver, & bronze :heart:
hmmm, sounds good...got any photos? :flower:

is it just me or do the flip flop ones in the 1st picture look REALLY REALLY distorted?? the bend from the arch foreward is really sharp

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Mar 13th, 2004 - 3:30 pm
hmmm, sounds good...got any photos? :flower: [/b][/quote]
they are on the website :flower:

wow...there are really some amazing shoes on tht website...but some of them are scary....i think i like their sandals better than their pumps, for the most part...but i think overall it's a great collection...cool...

thanks for the topic ignitioned
:flower:

ooh, I am so in love with the red stiletto, with the curved wave-like top.
( kinda hard to describe) On the website they have the yellow pair, but Saks has the
red pair, so I totally want them. :heart:

thanks for sharing, sergio's line is one of the ones i admire :flower:

Sergio Rossi's my favoutite shoe disginer. His shoes are always so comfy and sexy-

I LOVE Sergio Rossi!!! I think Rossi, Louboutin and Roger Viver will always be my favorite shoes...!

I was so shocked when I heard that they are not doing well...how could it be, their shoes are STUNNING.

sergio rossi are now the manufacturer of alexander mcqueen's shoes... ^_^ ...

I didn't know that about Alexander McQueen's shoes. Thanks for the info.

More Sergio Rossi.

prodImage.ms
prodImage.ms

prodImage.ms
prodImage.ms

bluefly.com

rosshoap3773nerozappat.jpg
rosshoap5458bronzot.jpg
rossho-ap3644nerot.jpg

misros2263nert.jpg
rossho-am2170nerot.jpg
rossho2383beiget.jpg