Sergio Rossi

I saw a beautiful pair of ankle boots by Sergio Rossi, black flat ones, very practical. When I finally decided to get them they were, of course, sold out. :doh:

Can't find any smiliar ones that I like now.

i know this is about the shoes, and i know this is old news but i wanted to say that i think that edmundo castillo for sergio rossi was/is a good move. i like the new collection it seems like he's really striving to reinvent that old magic that the rossi brand is known for.

Spring 2008 shoes

459m.jpg
460m.jpg

461m.jpg
462m.jpg

style.com

I don't love all his shoes, but

I got these a couple of weeks ago, and I love 'em! :heart:

pic: sr.com

Picture1-1.jpg

i was considering getting them aswell, jet, but i couldnt find my size last i checked.
and i wonder: are they comfortable? let me know if it's worth a trip downtown...:D

mistress It's worth the trip. They are pretty comfortable – not quite AirMax-style, but comfortable nonetheless. I love them. They are so fun and unique. I saw them at Saks a while back and they didn't have my size. Then I saw them in Glamour and I had to make a trip to the SR store. They didn't have my size either, but they were able to locate a pair for me. They also come with red paint and light blue paint. I liked the balck the best, but the red was tempting. Let me know how it goes! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"