Seven Vs 7 For All Mankind

Express should be sued!!! Not only did they try to steal the Seven Patent...They should be jailed for making such a horrendous knock off of Seven for all Mankind...UGH

Seven for all mankind jeans are great jeans, citizens are also. My only issue is that I wear three different sizes, A pockets run small for the most part, stretch run big except for the hefners, My suggestion is if you are going to purchase these online, try them on somewhere first. I sell these on ebay, for the most part no complaints. Paper denim and cloth are also good. Hudson are good too. deb

okay...the express jeans are not to be associated with seven for mankind...the citizens of humanity line is actually created by ONE of the creators of the seven jeans...it is not another line but should be thought of as a whole other brand.

it all depends on the person's body type on how the jeans fit, but overall the citizen's jeans give more coverage for the back area (meaning your *** won't hang out)....

Did it make anyone not like Seven jeans as much, when Express started to sell the knock offs?

The Seven7 knockoffs even made it to australia (sold through crap jeans retailer just jeans). they look so cheap and nasty. they keep claiming this line was around before SFAM and therefore they arent copying

Express were sued wernt they

Originally posted by TrailerCouture@Sep 24 2003, 09:50 PM
Iheard that Express jeans bought out 7 for all man kind. true?
[snapback]91750[/snapback]​
express actually got sued by 7 for all mankind for using their name and claiming they were a subdivision...selling of "sevens" from express are prohibited...even from ebay

yeah. citizens of humanity have been around for a while, but they are not very popular yet. i like them alot more than sevens also. ive always found sevens to fit me wrong.
I have these (Ingrid 002s is the name I believe). They make me look super thick! It's really odd :unsure: Sevens, however, fit me really well. I have a feeling that most people will look better in one than the either, I've yet to figure out the trick.
[snapback]194362[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I've had some success with both, although sevens fit me better overall - the leg length is much better - COH's are really long on me, except the gabrielle...but I don't like the lack of back pockets on those. My favourites are the Ingrids.

Originally posted by Jaim45@Sep 25 2003, 06:05 AM
I heard that Express sells 7 but I doubt they bought them out. I also heard that the jeans at Express aren't authentic
[snapback]91837[/snapback]​

Then why make a jean that has a similar name???? How corny is that?

Originally posted by ChristannChanell@Sep 2 2004, 05:54 PM
Then why make a jean that has a similar name???? How corny is that?
[snapback]354472[/snapback]​
Seriously, that's just terrible. A bunch of people have told me I should check out Express, but now I'm positive I'm never ever going there. :angry:

I AM SO P.OED!!!! :angry:

i bought a pair of those seven7 jeans, thinking they were seven for all mankind. argh...i wasted my money of a friggin ripoff... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i was in express the other day and they have some jeans that have "citizens of humanity - inspired" stitching on the back pockets. oy!

I work in a cloathing-store in Belgium. We sell the original For all Mankinds; I hate the fake Seven7's, the look realy cheap. I was in an other store to buy a Replay-jeans for my boyfriend. The people of the shop told met that Seven7 is te European version of the for all mankind's. You don't fool me!!!

TrailerCouture said:
Iheard that Express jeans bought out 7 for all man kind. true?

no this is not true seven for all mankind is owned by a man named Peter Koral and he just recently sold 50% of his ownership to a company called Bear Sterns Merchant Banking. I havent heard anything about Express buying any or all of the company.

teh sevens at express fit me better.... except i thnk they run pretty big.. adn now the inseams are too short.--actually they run really big, and then the deim stretches out fast---cuz they are CHEAPY, CHEAP CHEAP!! i dislike both brands. if i want comfy but not too stylish of pants that make me look great , i would go to joe's jeans, james cured---- and the amazing j brand.
when u see housewives in the park slope, nyc wearing your brand of jeans, its time to move on

Jeans jeans jeans i love jeans - but how to get rid of the ones I don't wear?

I love buying jeans and my collection is growing "insane" as my husband calls it...now I want to buy like three new types of jeans (Joe's Jeans in the Honey, Seven for all mankind crop pair and another pair of 7FAM in the flynt w/crystals) :woot:

However, I wanted to know if it's worth selling the other pairs of Seven for all mankind on Ebay because my jeans have been hemmed like 3 inches and they're pretty used (I've had them for around 2 years) or should I just donate them to charity?? I'm wondering if anyone would ever buy hemmed, worn, and washed seven for all mankind jeans??? :blink:

Tiramisu888 said:
I love buying jeans and my collection is growing "insane" as my husband calls it...now I want to buy like three new types of jeans (Joe's Jeans in the Honey, Seven for all mankind crop pair and another pair of 7FAM in the flynt w/crystals) :woot:

However, I wanted to know if it's worth selling the other pairs of Seven for all mankind on Ebay because my jeans have been hemmed like 3 inches and they're pretty used (I've had them for around 2 years) or should I just donate them to charity?? I'm wondering if anyone would ever buy hemmed, worn, and washed seven for all mankind jeans??? :blink:
i've purchased hemmed jeans before. since i'm a shorty, it's a plus for me to find hemmed jeans :lol:

taken from HonestForum:

"Remember that Seven For All Mankind is NOT the same company or designers or affiliated in any way with Seven7. They do bear some similar markings and the obviously confusing name, which has resulted in much legal turmoil between the two.

Seven7's are sold at Lane Bryant and Express among a few other locations, at much lower retail prices than 7FAM. 7FAM is sold at Nordstrom, Saks, Neimans, etc. for well over $100 (above $200 for the more ornate styles)."

i believe also that Seven7 came first, before SFAM, and the story is a long legal wrangle.

Tiramisu888 said:

Depends how they look, you say very used but in 2 years they could still be 'worn gently' and you never people buy almost anything on ebay so hemmed jeans could be a god send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->