Shala Monroque (November 2009 - September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^it's so true. she is the quintessential prada girl. through and through.

^ I love how she looks. That dress looks fantastic on her!

Who is the girl in #167 wearing the turban? She is in these Miu Miu photos as well. TIA. :flower:

i love this new edgy shala...

(source: style.com)

Attachments

• shala.JPG
    shala.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 69
Trying far too hard in the latest photo from Tommy Ton. I don't understand any part of that ensemble. A leather jacket with an orange scarf and a cross? And that hair is bordering on farcical.

I was hoping to see her in some Valentino or some new Prada! Something with a bit more elegance. Hopefully she will make another appearance sometime soon.

Trying far too hard in the latest photo from Tommy Ton. I don't understand any part of that ensemble. A leather jacket with an orange scarf and a cross? And that hair is bordering on farcical.

I was hoping to see her in some Valentino or some new Prada! Something with a bit more elegance. Hopefully she will make another appearance sometime soon.

maybe she's having a bad day.....:lol: i'm a little confused why she went this casual to (i assume) the couture shows.

now, this is more like it....

hbz-couture-2011-valentino-shala-monroque-dasha-zukova-de-24274778.jpg

(source: harpersbazaar.com)

^^^ Wow! What a stunning lady she is there! So chic and so modern :heart:.

did i miss the memo that those stoles were, in fact, to be worn as scarves? :lol:

it's funny that she and marc both wore the same stole the same way halfway across the world from each other.

Obsessed with her style she wears Prada and Miu Miu so well, and mixes it so originally.:D

I knew she would rock the Prada stole like no one!!!
The colorful Fur+Leather combo is amazing.

i don't like either of the last two images. I think ADR still takes the cake with the prada stole so far.

i love this new edgy shala...

(source: style.com)

it's so obviously a self-deprecating joke... all she is lacking is the bone across her little pigtail... shala's humor is like that, does anyone here read her blog?

as for the rest of the look, i'm not thoroughly convinced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->