Shala Monroque (November 2009 - September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has such a flair for clothes. I love how she wears different silhouettes as well - you're just as likely to see her in a knee length pencil skirt, as a puffy mini, or slim pants.

What did she do before Pop?

shala-monroque.jpg

garancedore.fr

She is by far the most stylish woman we have the pleasure of being exposed to. She stands out in a crowd of Balmain-wearing / Celine-obsessed / leopard-obsessed editors, don't you think?

Also, some more photos of Shala from her blog at Pop Magazine :flower:

shala.thepop.com/

ONLY SHALA WOULD HAVE SOMETHING FROM THE NEW PRADA COLLECTION ON ONE WEEK AFTER IT HIT THE RUNWAY!!!!!!!! :sideways:

00130m.jpg

style.com

omg....wow they must really love her at prada

She gets to wear Prada pieces that are both archival (like her 96 suit) and straight-off-the-runway because she is close friends with Miuccia. Obviously, Miuccia must respect and value Shala a lot if she sends personalized Spring 2011 pieces a week after the show! :lol: :innocent:

Besides, she is a great brand ambassador for Prada and I don't see why even if she requested those new pieces, why Miuccia wouldn't happily oblige.

She gets to wear Prada pieces that are both archival (like her 96 suit) and straight-off-the-runway because she is close friends with Miuccia. Obviously, Miuccia must respect and value Shala a lot if she sends personalized Spring 2011 pieces a week after the show! :lol: :innocent:

Besides, she is a great brand ambassador for Prada and I don't see why even if she requested those new pieces, why Miuccia wouldn't happily oblige.
Thank you.

its like they thought it would have to fall off the back of a truck for her to have access to them. smh

still in awe days later: i'm wondering if only she and bryanboy got to wear spring/summer 2011 pieces this early....

monkeyprada.jpg

jakandjil.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"