Sheer tights & hosiery S/S 08

of course they gonna be in! i already paired sheer black tights with color opaque tights underneath to create this two tone look for winter.
i was relieved when sheer tights showed up on runway..finally

I am sooo obsessed with sheer at the moment, I'm just not sure if sheer tights will flatter my legs so I'm thinking about doing sheer in other ways although sheer hosiery is the most affordable way of doing it. The highstreet hasnt really caught on to it yet so it's hard to find sheer clothes right now that aren't designer!!! :(

I'm in love with the tie-dye tights Lacroix did for the Haute-Couture show.

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

Credit: style.com

oh wow love those tattoo print JPG ones lol

I'm thinking about getting some pastel coloured sheer ones or just sheer black for springtime.

I'm in love with the tie-dye tights Lacroix did for the Haute-Couture show.

Credit: style.com

I love the fuschia-white ones!

I much prefer opaque tights as opposed to sheer hosiery.. however it does look very beautiful and feminine :blush: It's a lovely trend (did it even go away?).
But as mentioned before, I am a little scared of the cheap-hooker-feel that will arise in the near future..

I've been obsessed with sheer stockings for a few years now, especially paired with a pair of open stilettos with an ankle strap. There's something incredibly erotic about it, hosiery is like a forgotten art. It's more womanly whereas the opaque tights look was more girly in spirit.

And I love the grey to rust ombre version at Nina Ricci, they're kind of a compromise between the grown up femininity and playful naivete.

Last edited by a moderator:
gah, you beat me to this, Kim! :lol::heart:.
I've been collection pictures of this for several days.. it's definitely one of the strongest trends of the season, even Vogue UK devoted an ed to it..
.. I love the strange appeal of nude tights.. they look so decadent and sexy at the same time, I think. and are a lot less extravagant than the Prada-inspired wave of the last couple of years..

Hiromichi Nakano S/S 08

[fdib]
Ooh, I love those tights in all those colors:heart: I also adore those 2-tone Chanel tights tooB:(blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I love how when I stop wearing sheer it goes on the catwalk. I love opaque now.

I really want to try some of those dip dye tights. Anyone else experimented ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->