Shoes For My Prom! Help !

sanchia

Reaction score
Does everyone agree that with an orange/coral coloured dress the matching bag and shoes should be gold ??
Im looking for gold shoes to go underneath, but that i will be able to walk in! Is this possible ? I don't want to end up wearing my doc martins though! Im not very experienced in heel wearing. I don't want thin strappy heels, just a little pair that are plain but nice with a little heel that isnt too narrow and me friendly. does anyone know of any websites that ship to england ?? I also don't want to spend too much as i will only wear them one night. thanx :smile:

sanchia x :flower:

could you post a pic of the dress ? i'm just having a hard time picturing that color combo. no offense to you at all, but i keep thinking bad brides maids dresses.

Does your coral colored dress have any embellished color combination? I had a bridesmaid gown from BCBG in coral with embellished beadwork of green.. it was a bit odd.. but I wore gold shoes.
Check our Rene Caovilla-- his crystal studded wrap sandals are great, and they are a bit pricey, but guaranteed you will wear yours again! :flower:

Max Azria BCBG had some gold heels..and it was kind of a platform heel so they would be rather easy to walk in...

If the dresses' coral color is similar or exactly like Halle Berry's (below right) below choose RED and a similar shoe. But if the shape is similar to typical prom dress (ala Mandy Moore, below left) choose a shoe like hers but in a heel your comfortable with.

thankyou so very much for your help! :smile: yes the colour is exactly like that of the dress that halle berry is wearing. I went out and bought a pair of gold kurt geigar shoes with quite a heel. Ive decided that i need to deal with heels and buy a cheap pair to practice in, so i float on the night !! All i need to do now is find a bag... lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->