show and tell

jun3machina

Reaction score
hi,
ever time i read one of the topics here, a lot of people just recently purchased one bag or another, and because i love looking at the pictures of other peoples bags, (and sharing my own) i thought a topic devoted to this was in order. so all in favor of photographing their newest buy and sharing it w/ the rest of us, please do so. for me personally, seeing pics of someone elses bag helps me make up my mind too. its so hard to see bags in ads and even on websites, they aren't the best , (size, drop, carrying slouch, etc.) its better when its real!:P

i just got an LV croissant, and the banana republic bloomsbury and will try and post pics tomorrow for you. in the mean time, post away !

Great idea for a topic, I also love seeing pics of peoples bags :smile:

My most recent buy was a teal fendi spy :heart:

i have to admit, the fendi spy colors are definately a hit or miss with me but i LOVE the color you chose!!!

Wow, I never knew the Fendi Spy bags are so big IRL. Thanks for posting pictures of your's, the color is gorgeous and you work it well!

Heres my newest purchase, YSL St. Tropez Large size:

st%20tropez_1.jpg

btw, that white dustbag isn't the one it came with, it came with the regular back one. I just put it on the white so that you could actually SEE the black bag on the black tissue :lol: :D

i saw the st.tropez when i was in florence. they had just come put with them. they are beautifully elegant! im glad you chose the black...i really dont care for the white one they came out with. the sales reps @ the florence store were some of the nicest people over there!! its so cool in florence because gucci, dior, and YSL are all right next to each other and were like a block from our hotel! :wink:

Yeah, I really liked the black :D I was kind of between that and the chocolate brown, but I have more clothes that would go with the black. The white is nice too, but I'd probably get it in the smaller size. I love when the shops are all right next to each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->