Sien There Done That

NicoleKass

Reaction score
"On the Factory Girl set, Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen, 24, is reportedly more than just a shoulder to cry on for Sienna Miller, 24. 'They're having a proper flirtation and everyone can see it,' claims our movie insider. 'Jude knew it the moment he saw them - and it infuriated him. There was a huge bust-up and it was the last straw.' " Above and below are pictures of Hayden Christensen and Sienna Miller partying together in Louisiana.

Source: Just Jared
For more pictures: http://justjared.blogspot.com/2006/01/hayden-christensen-sienna-miller.html

hayden.jpg

hayden2.jpg

Can someone please get this girl out of the papers and back into the obscurity to which she belongs :ninja:

SiennaInLondon said:
Can someone please get this girl out of the papers and back into the obscurity to which she belongs :ninja:

The Mafia? Unless there are any celebrity fishes...

That "IT Girl with Grunge Look" stunt that she pulls off doesn`t seem to be interesting anymore (and neither is her pityful On-and-Off relation-ship with Jude Law) so she goes to Parties and hugs other Actors (remember how she did that with Leo DiCaprio?) just to get Press...:yuk:

I don`t think something is going on between her and Hayden, she appears like a real prude to me.

I wish the Media would stop "glamourizing" her and see her as what she is; a small Theatre Actress and full-time-Vintage-Store-Customer.

yes, hayden is supposedly pretty gay... but after all, this is publicity wh*re sienna we're talking about

arlekindearrabal said:
yes, hayden is supposedly pretty gay...

That he is THAT pretty doesn`t mean he is gay!

I pray to god every day that there is at least ONE pretty guy left on earth who isn`t gay or taken! :cry:

SiennaInLondon said:

:shock: :blink: :huh: isn't your name Sienna in London...:unsure:

melt977 said:
:shock: :blink: :huh: isn't your name Sienna in London...:unsure:

Maybe her actual name is Sienna. It does happen. I mean, I don't love Vin Diesel just because I happen to share my name with the main character in a truly dire action film with Vin Diesel... similarily, I wouldn't hold it against someone for being called 'Sienna'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I most certainly don't hold it against her...:shock: but her name does sound like a tribute to sienna miller... didn't you think so too?

^^ Possibly! Lol, one of my guy friends in high school was very openly gay and we were always over-the-top flirty with him, hanging on him etc.

I don't even really see how hanging on a guy/wearing his jumper one day and whatnot has to necessarily mean they're dating or sleeping together, gay or straight. She could just be a very friendly girl who's a bit naive (or totally oblivious, considering the last year) to the fact that the tabloids can turn pictures and stories around to make her out to be slaggy.

bohoShe could just be a very friendly girl who's a bit naive (or totally oblivious said:
Or maybe that's exactly what she wants... Bad publicity is still publicity!

:rofl: Oh I love their new "relationship". Im glad Sienna finally took some revenge on Jude for cheating on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->