new couple alert: Hayden Christensen & Rachel Bilson?

novella

breakfast time
Reaction score
2mzh5vm.jpg

Whoa there, young Jedi! Remember those pictures of Jumper co-stars Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson holding hands? Well, now, it all seems a little bit too real.

Rachel and Hayden (both 25) were spotted spoon feeding each other lunch on Wednesday afternoon in L.A., passing food back and forth and giving each other plenty of eye contact. Why? Because that’s what lovers do.

Rachel’s gal pal did come along as the third wheel but like any third wheel would, she talked on the phone most of the time and kept out the couple’s conversation.

At the end of their lunch date, Hayden even drove Rachel’s car back to her house in L.A.

Now if this doesn’t smell like a brewing romance, I don’t know what will!

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN <3 RACHEL BILSON

Rachel ended her three-year relationship with The O.C. co-star Adam Brody, 27, back in December 2006. Hayden was also “romantically linked” with Sienna Miller while filming Factory Girl. Jumper is set for a Feb. 15, 2008 release.

UPDATE :: Hayden and Rachel were spotted grocery shopping together on Thursday morning.

( source & image: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03/15/hayden-christensen-rachel-bilson-feeding-each-other/ )

Hayden & Rachel Go Grocery Shopping

What do new couples do together besides feed each other? Go grocery shopping together!

New couple Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen (both 25) spent Thursday morning out in L.A., picking up smoothies and groceries. (Is chivalry dead? Check out Hayden’s forehead in the righthand photo. Does that mean Rachel was loading up the groceries into the car all by her lonesome self?)

Hayden and Rachel were last spotted together on a lunch date (with a third wheel) on Wednesday afternoon.

2db9y09.jpg

( source & image: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03/16/rachel-bilson-hayden-christensen-grocery-shopping/ )

^ If it's true, then what a random couple IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so not digging this couple! I never was a fan of Brody and Bilson but I can't stand Hayden.

I don't like hayden! I think he's the reason why adam and rachel broke up. someone saw them in toronto doing something...*I don't even wanna talk about it* (She's still dating adam at that time)

manwhore!

I felt bad for Adam.

manwhore!
:lol: haha, maybe it's Rachel too though. It can't be only one person's fault.

I don't have an opinion of this couple yet.

Yeah, I think Rachel likes Hayden.

whatev...I still love Rachel...but she moved on really fast. i bet adam is crying his heart out=(

Downgrade! She can do so much better!

^I was just about to say Downgrade myself... he is certainly no Adam Brody! [Oh well, more Adam Brody for me... :shifty: :lol:]

Just echoing what everyone has said before. She can do alot better :innocent:

KhaoticKharma said:
^I was just about to say Downgrade myself... he is certainly no Adam Brody! [Oh well, more Adam Brody for me... :shifty: :lol:]

we can have adam now! :lol: YAY

Hmm. I used to think he was hot but not anymore. But they'd be cute together.

Def. still wish she was with Adam. Still can't get over that!

I don't really like this, I want Rachel and Adam to be together! Also I never really liked Hayden Christensen..:innocent:

she definitely has a type...the hipster skinny actors...they're all about the art...

OH I ADORE HAYDEN!:woot: not at all Bilson (heh, manbeast seems fitting :P )

hope hes not with her, what is it with him and bladdy movie co-stars! gaah, as if seeing pix of him and sl*tty sienna wernt disgusting:angry: , hes with Rachel Bilson now?!:shock: :rolleyes:
cant he just go for some gir both attractive and like not a costar!! what is this a trend now? follwing the infamous Brad+Ange!:rolleyes:
aah Hayden, *think back to him as young Anakin*:blush:

I've always liked Hayden, he's really hot and I love Rachel...
they'd make a nice couple but I still can't get over the fact rachel and Adam broke up they were perfect together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->