new couple alert: Hayden Christensen & Rachel Bilson?

beard makes me laugh too. my fiance is convinced I say it really funny so he always makes me say it to make fun of me!

i doubt its true. They're just filming a flick together. watch this: http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4cske3b

then compare the clothes from the pix with rachel to his pics from filming their movie Jumper taken yesterday: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03/21/hayden-christensen-smoking/

A whole week since the rachel & hayden sighting and he's in the same hood/jeans/shoes? it's a costume and they're filming the movie together so i doubt it's anything more than a lunch break at this point.

HAHA.

i think it's hilarious how nobody even pretends for a second to believe that they're actually in a relationship. LOL.

Hmmm, I checked their IMDB pages and Rachel only has one movie that is already in post-production. Same with Hayden, all his movies are completed or in post production, including the one they filmed together. Slick guys, use your costar as a beard for cheap publicity! That's NEVER been done before :lol:

Not possible. Hayden has more in common with Clay Aiken than Rachel. The two pals were probably just swapping diet tips.

She has a thing for gay/bisexual men. Hrrrmm.... she needs some lessons from a *** hag because her ex and possible bf now are spotting quite often in WeHo and I'm pretty sure they didn't accidentally go into a gay bar even if it's owned by the hottest club promoters SBE ent.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's all for promotional purposes i'm sure.
he's just too...hm..

well, depending on what you choose to believe, either since he CHOSE to become one, or since BIRTH. (*i'd say he's been one since birth*).

hopefully modern science will help us clear that up one of these days. :flower:

The way how utmost convinced people are stating this rumor as a fact never ceases to amuse me. :P

I wonder why Perez even bothered to report those recent sightings in Canada last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->