Sienna: It's all over

Haha I love how a few months ago everyone was all "Jude is so hot and such a good boyfriend and yadadayaya" and now everyone wants him and his little weiner to die.

I've always thought he was a great looking man and they did make a cute couple, but deep down in my gut he just seemed like a snakey type guy. You know the kind that you just can't trust and he's always hiding something....:nuke:

I don't think they are totally over just yet. I hope they are cause Jude is :yuk: but I think she doesn't know what to do. No ring but every once and a while they are spotted together.

I would dump him but if you are really in love with a person it might not be that simple. Heaps of people stay together after cheating.

^^ well she keeps going to his house after the play. def. not over.

I didn't know Sienna was only 23. She looks like she is in her mid 30s.

Jude sounds like a tard. I just don't get people who can have three kids, then decide a relationship is not working out. Same goes with his relationship with Sienna. Why was he trying to convince her to have children with him? He sounds like the most self absorbed a$$ there ever was!

HAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS SUCH A FUNNY THREAD.

you are all saying "Go Sienna" "Good Move Sienna" "Scumbag Jude" etc etc.
like they read it!???
hahahahha, and you think that gossip is true... a source close to Jude told the magazine all of that!

You guys are cuuuurraaaaazzzyyy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->