Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

LUXXX

Reaction score
s-SIENNA-MILLER-BALTHAZAR-GETTY-large.jpg

AP

SEXY Brit actress Sienna Miller is secretly on the Edge Of Love with a MARRIED multi-millionaire oil heir, we can reveal..

The rampant movie beauty has been enjoying ROMANTIC NIGHTS with tycoon actor and dad-of-four [and ABC's "Brothers & Sisters" star] Balthazar Getty after dumping heartbroken Notting Hill star Rhys Ifans earlier this month.

The besotted pair have been holed up together day and night in Hollywood after his heartbroken wife fled the country with their kids.

Despite playing a cat and mouse game to stay out of the headlines they have been spotted secretly meeting at restaurants near their hillside hideaway.

A source revealed: "They went to great pains to find a place where they thought nobody would find them. They daren't go out together, so they spend most of their time inside. When they do leave, they go separately."

In one rendezvous on Thursday, 26-year-old Sienna drove to a restaurant while former heroin addict Getty, 33, even CYCLED there to try to avoid being spotted with her. Now Getty's clothes designer wife Rosetta has RUN AWAY to Italy with their four children --the youngest born only eight months ago--after RUMBLING her wandering husband.

He is heir to the oil fortune of his great-grandfather Jean Paul's, once one of the richest men in the world.

And pals say lovestruck Sienna has even used her ex-boyfriend and Edge Of Love co-star Matthew Rhys as a SMOKESCREEN for their romance... trying to give the impression she might be back with HIM after her split from 39-year-old Ifans.

Matthew, 33--who stars with Getty in the hit US sitcom Brothers And Sister--introduced the milionaire hunk to Sienna last summer--ironically at the Chateau Marmont hotel where they are snapped together in our exclusive pictures today. Our source told us: "Sienna got to know Balthazar through Matthew and they hit it off. In the past three months they have grown incredibly close.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/29/sienna-miller-and-married_n_109809.html

I just saw him on The View not too long ago, talking about his family...:shock:

Where does Sienna find the time? Didn't her and Rhys just break up like two weeks ago. God, didn't she learn anytime from Jude Law. Stay away from married men with children.

Well Jude wasn't married at the time, he and Sadie had been separated for months by then. But if this is true then it certainly is the most decent thing she's done.

makes me think that Lainey's blind item is them:

"...The problem is her love life. She is in love with a man who has a wife.
A man who comes from a legendary family. A man who is supposed to be a bastion of fidelity, with strong values and a wholesome image.
This is not the man who should be carrying on an affair with an actress, hidden away in hotels, picked up on the sly by his security team, given a code name by his people.
Her birthday is noted in his assistant's organiser, it's as official as it gets, only it's also the best kept secret, and he intends to keep it that way which is why she's only allowed to work sparingly.
Which means guest appearances only and no long standing commitments, lest she reappear on the radar and invite a little curiosity, potentially blowing their cover.

She lives by his rules because she thinks what they have is real and forever but not surprisingly, he has his eye on someone else. Almost her doppelganger. Some say she will be replaced. Is cheating hereditary?"

makes me think that Lainey's blind item is them:

"...The problem is her love life. She is in love with a man who has a wife.
A man who comes from a legendary family. A man who is supposed to be a bastion of fidelity, with strong values and a wholesome image.
This is not the man who should be carrying on an affair with an actress, hidden away in hotels, picked up on the sly by his security team, given a code name by his people.
Her birthday is noted in his assistant's organiser, it's as official as it gets, only it's also the best kept secret, and he intends to keep it that way which is why she's only allowed to work sparingly.
Which means guest appearances only and no long standing commitments, lest she reappear on the radar and invite a little curiosity, potentially blowing their cover.

She lives by his rules because she thinks what they have is real and forever but not surprisingly, he has his eye on someone else. Almost her doppelganger. Some say she will be replaced. Is cheating hereditary?"

Oh my God! That so fits this situation...:shock: Good job picking up on that because I totally forgot about this one. But Sienna does more than guest appearances so unless Lainey wanted to throw people off I don't know....

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be, except Sienna has been signing on to films right left and centre for the last 2 years and now her career is hotter than ever since she's just done an action movie and signed on to a Ridley Scott epic, definitely above the radar, she's considered a bona fide acting starlet nowadays.

I doubt this jerk is with another girl other than Sienna. Besides Sienna's career is hot. She is a such a little maneater.

I don't think that BI is them.:unsure:
The woman in it doesn't seem to have much of a career and as some have said Sienna's is hotter than ever right now.

As for an affair who really knows.
I would think after being cheated on she wouldn't have an affair though.
:doh:

WOW i LOVED Balthazar, but if true this is just messed up..i really hope this is just another tabloid bs.

I wonder how much of this is true...but I agree with you Working Girl- married men are strictly off limits. Doesn't matter if they are 'separated' or whatever. If you are still legally married on paper, it's a no.

I really hoped it was a false story because I like both Sienna and Balthazar, so it's really disappointing! Sienna should know better considering Jude Law cheated on her and Balthazar is married, he has 4 children for God's sake!

^^I am so disgusted by this, totally over Sienna, always thought people were exaggarating when hating on her, but she really has no shame.And Balthazar?I cant belive i ever thought the guy is hot.

:shock: I really don't like her personality...she seems like a real sl*t.

I think it is funny that some people still refuse to believe it is Sienna in those pictures from dlisted.

I'm almost 100% sure that she has worn that "slit back" shirt before. In fact, didn't her sister Savannah make that for her?

This is very sad for his children if it is true. Not to mention his wife. He seems to really be proud of his children and talked often of his son.

I wanted to like Balthazar but this is disappointing to read.

Lainey's take...

If they're not ugly...they're married

If I looked like Sienna Miller, I’d be on top of Taylor Kitsch instead of writing a gossip blog. This is the problem sometimes with beautiful girls. Their taste is for ***. First Rhys Ifans and now…

News of the World
is reporting exclusively that Sienna Miller has hooked up with Balthazar Getty – hot in a dangerous, would-have-been-f&cked-up-like-Corey-Haim-if-his-family-wasn’t-loaded kind of way. News of the World isn’t exactly known for accuracy…but it’s so smutty, and so like Sienna, let’s run with it anyway.

The smutty of course comes from the fact that up until 5 minutes ago, Balthazar was supposedly happily married with multiple children, the youngest just 8 months old. Which would make Sienna a homewrecker. Of course.

According to the tabloid, they’ve been sneaking around for weeks – he’s flown to Europe to be close to her, now they’re in LA and totally inseparable but going to great pains to avoid being found out. Oops. His wife meanwhile is said to be heartbroken and has taken off with the kids to Italy.

Thing is…not that Sienna isn’t capable, because as you know, homewrecking isn’t exactly new to her… but that home may have been wrecked before she came along. You see, Balthazar is tight with Joaquin Phoenix. And I’ve heard from infallible sources that he’s been present as his wingman on more than a few occasions when Joaquin has been supposedly totally incapacitated while lousing it up with the ladies. If I were his wife, I’d probably be more than a little worried about those evenings on the town.

Here are a few photos of the two trying to thwart prying eyes last week. More images can be viewed here. Love that she’s carrying a bag (and her nipple hanging out) with the latest Us Weekly tucked inside.

Remember when I saw her at Burger King Sundance 2007 doing everything she could to get our attention? Don’t f&cking tell me she doesn’t love the gossip. Don’t f*cking tell me she doesn’t live for the gossip.

These protesting b*tches are all like Jennifer Aniston. Famewhore.

www.laineygossip.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->