Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

Dlisted has some exclusive snaps of these two when they were beginning their affair in Prague.

http://dlisted.com/node/26873

I would have totally sold those pictures to us weekly or something.:ninja: God, look at the way he is staring at her. The man clearly wants something.

I feel sorry for Rhys Ifans. No wonder there are rumours of him being heartbroken. :(

I would have totally sold those pictures to us weekly or something.:ninja: God, look at the way he is staring at her. The man clearly wants something.

I feel sorry for Rhys Ifans. No wonder there are rumours of him being heartbroken. :(

Yeah, I mean he was kind of used for awhile since this seemed to be going on so long. :unsure: That would hurt...

Michael K at dlisted said he got those pictures a month ago. Why did he wait so long to post them? I mean, it's pretty obvious (well at least to me) it is Sienna and even so, it's definitely not his wife!

I read the article at News of the World, those two were so sneaky! I can't imagine all the planning they did to be together.

Michael K at dlisted said he got those pictures a month ago. Why did he wait so long to post them? I mean, it's pretty obvious (well at least to me) it is Sienna and even so, it's definitely not his wife!

I read the article at News of the World, those two were so sneaky! I can't imagine all the planning they did to be together.

Probably had to wait until some bigger corporation like The NOTW got the story and then post them - it would be easier to sue him as a smaller site.

If this is true it's not too suprising, look at her parents. People learn by example. If her parents have not regards to marriage how is she going to learn to respect marriage? Not saying that it's her parents fault or blaming them, but children learn from their parents.

I used to love Balthazar Getty when I was little. Now he looks kinda unattractive. I'm a bit disappointed in Sienna.

Sluttyiena Flaunts Her Homewrecking

Rumored lovers Sluttyiena Miller and married with 4 kids actor/super rich guy Balthazar Getty have been spotted dining together at a hotel on Italy's Amalfi Coast.

Why did the two meet up in Italy??

Oil heir Getty's 'jilted' wife supposedly fled to Italy with the kids when news of his affair with the sluttiest one of all broke.

How rude! Rubbing it in the wife and kids' face like that!

Getty has reportedly denied an affair with Miller.

We bet a divorce would cost him a pretty penny!

Someone who spotted them at the hotel said Getty and sl*tty were "rude" and "Sienna kept smoking."

A sl*t with black lungs. Double gross!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-09-sluttyiena-flaunts-her-homewrecking#respond

as there are some pics accompanying the article I'll post the link...:innocent:they are quite bizarre. (making out topless in front of a couple of seniors?)
Sienna Gettys all steamed up
By CHRIS SEMPLE
Published: Today

SEXY SIENNA MILLER reveals her love for BALTHAZAR GETTY – and a whole lot more.
The Hollywood star was snapped – for the first time – kissing her new man on holiday in Italy.

She also peeled off her bikini top as she fooled around with friends on the glamorous Amalfi Coast.

See more of topless Sienna and new man

The steamy snaps of topless Sienna will be a devastating blow to former boyfriend RHYS IFANS, who is still heartbroken over their split.

Her new love had been kept under wraps because oil heir Getty, 33, is a married dad of four.

He even has his wife’s name Rosetta tattooed over his heart.

A source said Sienna, 26, and actor Getty had breakfast and lunch at a hotel before their boat trip.

The insider said: “They were all over each other for the whole afternoon.

“They had no qualms about showing the world they were together There was lots of kissing and cuddling.”

Sienna, who was previously engaged to JUDE LAW, ended her affair with Ifans after he became jealous of her friendship with ex-love MATTHEW RHYS – who introduced her to Getty

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1415045.ece

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to see people denying that they are just friends :innocent: Both Getty and Jude have tattoos of their wife's name. Another reason to stay away from married men :rofl:

OMFG!!!!!!!
Her new love had been kept under wraps because oil heir Getty, 33, is a married dad of four.

now i am PISSED!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Well they are Good for each other. He's a cheating husband and she's trash. Just perfect!

damn....I think Sienna only wants to be happy, and she will do anything!!
Didn't know he had kids!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->