Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

i used to love herr.....but because of this balthazar getty thing and dumping nice rhys i dont like her anymore...

but we dont know the situation of his marriage. There has been many couples on the rock for years and they don´t really love each other anymore. So maybe they are in seperation with his wife.
We don´t know the real situation.

i really think aslo (mentioned earlier) that sienna lives her life that way that she wanna be happy and dosen´t really give a d**n about what othe thinks.

Anyway, i hate tacky topless beach / yach pics. :yuk:

Oh my, those pics are tacky...especially since his wife is also in Italy.

^^And her name is tattoed across his chest while he is kissing Sienna, she obviously dosent mind though. :doh:

wow they are soooo tacky :blink:
do either of them have any morals

exactly. it was probably over a long time ago for balthazar.
i think every situation is unique and can't judge people. of course it's worse when someone has kids, but if the parents are fighting or not in love, it just doesn't matter.
whoa, she is topless.
where is that?

exactly. it was probably over a long time ago for balthazar.
i think every situation is unique and can't judge people. of course it's worse when someone has kids, but if the parents are fighting or not in love, it just doesn't matter.
whoa, she is topless.
where is that?

I don't believe that we should not judge. It is my favorite activity:lol:

People are saying he's been seperated from his wife for a while but didn't she just have a baby?....
Not that people don't get seperated when expecting but still...:unsure:

I wonder if her publicist is worried.
She doesn't have the best reputation already and then this.:doh:

oh come oooon, she's not the devil in person (no,not related to that icon brokenenglisch just posted :D).
she's probably not even a real home wrecker,either.he seems to be very committed to making this work out (inviting her to italy etc.),so he knows what he's doing. if you feel the need to blame someone for the breakdown of a marriage between two people noone of you knows personally,rather blame him.:innocent: sienna doesn't have 4 kids and a husband at home,does she...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: working girl..
well, I know a few people who have been in that situation and they are good people. also, it takes 2 to tango.
sometimes these things are just over years ago. even if he had sex with his wife and had a baby. it's more complicated or not complicated than that.

People are saying he's been seperated from his wife for a while but didn't she just have a baby?....
Not that people don't get seperated when expecting but still...:unsure:

I wonder if her publicist is worried.
She doesn't have the best reputation already and then this.:doh:

I had seen him on a few talkshows not that long ago talking about his family and the new addition. So it is kind of shocking but he's not a huge star so I guess people aren't so fixated on this...yet. I guess since his wife is really keeping quiet...

oh, i completely forgot abt Rhys!
I guess she did too...
I personally, would not be able to move on so fast, unless it were something soo amazing, like soul mates.

well why blame sienna, millions of people cheat on their husbands, wifes, friends etc, nowadays it´s so normal, sad but true. I don´t really care for her lofe live, but I feel so sorry for the wife and the kids can you believe how cruel it must be fot them to see those tacky pics!

some people lack respect... even if they genuine love each other atleast pay respect to your exes and those kids by not showing your love in public.We dont know the whole story behind this so im not going to judge her (not that she would care)but isnt this what jude did to her with that nanny..???Karma is a b*tch ...:innocent:

DEAR MODS and the other mods...

could you change the name of this topic into Sienna's news or gossip.... Like Kate has....
we all know that Sienna has very vivid clothes and more vivid lifestyle....

Dating a married man is quite gross, but humiliating your wife with pictures of yourself with another woman is the lowest. Shame on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->