Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

I've always liked her and her style...
Now I only look down on her. Being young and pretty is no excuse for everything.
Disgusting, repulsive... What comes around goes around.

I`m sorry, but this is so disgusting... Always representing beeing so "sweet, caring" and now messing with married guy who has kids...bah... even if the guy is interested in cheating, doesnt it already show his persona aswell, why do this?

bah sienna

I bet she`ll be complaining again how media made her look bad and the she isnt

some people lack respect... even if they genuine love each other atleast pay respect to your exes and those kids by not showing your love in public.We dont know the whole story behind this so im not going to judge her (not that she would care)but isnt this what jude did to her with that nanny..???Karma is a b*tch ...:innocent:

well,kissing on a private yacht on the sea isn't that public,is it?
must suck to be a celeb nowadays, no chance to have those old school affairs anymore :lol:

I`m sorry, but this is so disgusting... Always representing beeing so "sweet, caring" and now messing with married guy who has kids...bah... even if the guy is interested in cheating, doesnt it already show his persona aswell, why do this?

bah sienna

I bet she`ll be complaining again how media made her look bad and the she isnt

She better quit complaining about being known for her personal life instead of her movies because look at what she does! She needs to keep it in her pants...:yuk: It's really not that hard to hide these kinds of things because stars do it all the time, you just don't go out in public like to restaurants and out on boats. They shouldn't have gone out of the house together until he was divorced or at least publicly separated.

^Sienna did an interview where she said that part of the reason she loves her parents so much is because she tells them (I'm paraphrasing here) you know there are some things that I've done that you wouldn't be proud of, and they go yes so have I.

So um, I think they're more freethinking in some matters than the average person? I don't know. But I have read/heard some not so nice things about their mom so...

Well firstly that she lies about her background/jobs; in almost every interview of Sienna, she or the interviewer will mention that her mother was David Bowie's asst. They asked David Bowie or someone associated with David Bowie about when she worked as his "assistant" or secretary, and no one even knew who she was. And they went on to say that during the time period she claims to have worked with him, Bowie never even had any help and that she was flat out lying.

I've also read some things about her being pushy, a social climber etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her mother had a few connections in the acting world to get Sienna started...but she seems to fit the profile of most mother's of starlets.

^^Sienna always looked to me that she would do anything to get wealthy and famous, so I think if what told about the mother is true, apple from a tree.... you know the rest

This tread is very funny.

I love how people get outraged when a celebrity does something that is mildly controversial.
Hollywood is the most depraved place in the whole universe. Sienna is super tame by the entertainment industry standards.
Why expect moral righteousness from entertainers? They are here to amuse us, not to show us the way to spiritual enlightenment (except Angelina Jolie, of course).
Beside, why the hate on Sienna? She is single and can do whatever she wants. It is her married boyfriend who should get the bitching: he is the one who made promises and didn't keep them. And please don't give me the 'men can be stolen' nonsense. If any woman can 'take' your man so easily, he wasn't yours in the first place.
But I always forget how women love to hate on their own gender.

can you imagine how the wife must feel? She must feel humiliated. At least the idiots should've tried to hide it from the public.

no matter what doors open through connections, if you don't have something special, the door closes quick.

Beside, why the hate on Sienna? She is single and can do whatever she wants. It is her married boyfriend who should get the bitching: he is the one who made promises and didn't keep them. And please don't give me the 'men can be stolen' nonsense. If any woman can 'take' your man so easily, he wasn't yours in the first place.

For me it's mostly about Sienna because it's plain obvious that Getty is an *** :wink: Also Sienna is the one who has gone on and on and on about how betrayed she was when Jude cheated on her - and afterwards constantly complained about how she's mostly known for her private life. It's extremely hard to take her seriously when she does something like this. Regardless of when Getty's split (and Sienna's with Rhys) with his wife it's just plain old tacky and very rude to go and flaunt yourself in public so soon after the split. Thus the focus on Sienna :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel for his wife and children, they clearly have no shame flaunting their relationship like that. I know it does seem like Sienna is taking most of the blame but I think another reason for that is she more well known than Getty, I'd never heard of him before this and from what I gather, she cheated on Rhys with him, too? Even though they weren't married that's still betrayal in my eyes so they're both as bad as each other.

I think it's pretty much certain Sienna will still be whining in her next magazine interview about how horrible the tabloids are.... well, you've brought it on yourself this time, darling.

So um, I think they're more freethinking in some matters than the average person?
That's the bit that annoys me - you just know Sienna thinks she's being "bohemian", when really she's just being disgustingly sl*tty. :rolleyes::innocent:

This tread is very funny.

exactly my thoughts!
why always hate the woman when the one who is actually "cheating" is the man??
i'm not defending sienna, i don't care what the hell she does or i don't even like the lives of celebs but some people in this thread (and generally in the world) scares me and pisses me off. it's the guys responsibility to be faithful and decent, not the "other" woman's esp if shes a single celeb in her 20s. i just wish people would attack him more than her, that would be the right thing to do, morally..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->