Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

Every time she's single she says she's so happy being single...and then ten minutes later she's "in love." Good god woman just shut up already!

But there were very recent pics of them together and kissing....regardless, I still think this whole thing got way blown out of proportion. Balty probably organized it himself since no one really knew who he was (I even watch brothers and sisters and didn't realize it was him).

baha. yeah i'm so shocked their epic "love" finished.

now they can both get back to b or c-list mediocrity.

if it was for publicity, then i think neither of them gained anything by it. Balthy is officially a gross, sleezy cheater who abandoned his young children and wife.

Sienna...we'll she ain't making any progress in being taken seriously as an actress.

O_O

She sure came off on the losing end. She's prob. heartbroken if he did choose his wife & kids over her, which I'm sure he prob did.

Every time she's single she says she's so happy being single...and then ten minutes later she's "in love." Good god woman just shut up already!

:lol:
funny, and very true. but that is how we are raised... independent woman meets 50's housewife....

It's a bit funny but if they had stayed together I think it would be easier to forget how they got together - now they both just seem like stupid, egoistic people :yuk:

Weren't they photographed just last week together,looking all lovey dovey? That split came quick. I hope his wife doesn't take him back.

delete if repost

Sienna Miller confirms split with Balthazar Getty as she parties with Hollywood hunks until 4.20am

09th November 2008
Actress Sienna Miller has admitted she has split from boyfriend Balthazar Getty.

The couple were rumoured to have parted after Sienna was spotted out and about alone in London recently and she was back in true party-girl form on Friday night when she hit the town until 4.20am.
The Factory Girl star was all smiles as she enjoyed the company of three of the world's most eligible men - Olivier Martinez, Josh Hartnett and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Enlarge
Having fun: Sienna Miller with Olivier Martinez party in London on Friday
Sienna's first stop was the star-studded Hollywood Dominoes: VIP launch event at Mosimann's where she confirmed the split to American magazine Us Weekly.
She told the magazine: 'I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happy with that.
'It's nice not to have a relationship that the press constantly want to scrutinize and discuss. 'I'm cool with being on my own.'
She was certainly attracting attention in a back-lace mini-dress and high heels and looked to be having fun with Kylie's ex Olivier.
article-1084233-0268BDCB000005DC-724_468x724.jpg

Party-time: Sienna Miller and Olivier Martinez on Friday night
After Mosimann's - which was also put on for the benefit of Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Project - Sienna went to Automat American diner in Knightsbridge until 2am where Olivier and Josh had also made their way to.
She then hit exclusive Jalouse club where Leonardo DiCaprio was reported to have been partying.
Miller and Getty's romance first made headlines in July when Getty, 33 - who was married at the time - was photographed kissing a topless Sienna, 26, on a boat in Italy.
article-1084233-0268C0F6000005DC-245_468x689.jpg

Party-Hartnett: David Walliams and Josh Hartnett have a drink
Just days later Brothers & Sisters star Getty announced that he and wife Rosetta, with whom he has four children, were separated.
The statement read: 'In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that yes indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further.'
In August, Miller's home in North London was vandalized with the word 'sl*t' as the couple were spotted in both London and Los Angeles together.
But their romance reportedly hit the rocks recently amid rumours Getty had been stalling on getting a divorce from wife Rosetta.
And Miller's party lifestyle was also said to be creating friction between the couple.
article-1084233-0268C11E000005DC-354_468x658.jpg

Star-studded: Eva Herzigova was also at the star-studded event

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
Sienna really screwed sh*t up for herself, it was obvious this would be another nowhere relationship and she put everything on the line for it. She should've cut her ties the instant it came out at News of the World...but no, she had to go cavorting on islands naked with him. Now her rep is tarnished, I don't even think an Oprah interview would save her at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone care's or "feels for her" that much to be on oprah.
It's not like the public have seen her alone and lonely most of the time. She seems to just be a serial dater, so no one really has sympathy for that.
On that note, I think Josh Hartnett is hot and they would be a cute couple.

Lainey said she hooked up with Josh 2 years ago at Sundance, which I am not surprised by...both of them together have blown through half of Hollywood's most eligible. LOL

^^ she wishes for that all along. and she does everything to be percevied as a sl*t. not an actress.

i dont feel sorry for her.

hi everybody, i just want to get one thing straight. i am not the biggest sienna fan by any means. but, i am sick of people calling her a sl*t. a sl*t is someone who sleeps around (as in has sex with two or more men on the same day) or takes money for sex (as in a prostitute). sienna is neither of these, to our knowledge. no one here has any proof that she broke up getty's marriage. yes, he is married, but he and his wife may have been separated before he got together with sienna. neither he nor his wife made a public comment, so we cannot know. the point is, sienna may be many things - a good actress or a bad one, a stylish woman or a copycat, depending on subjective opinion, but i don't think we can attack her moral character from the information we have.

i think a sl*t is quite a close by-word for someone who is a serial dater, and is "free" enough about her body to throw herself at anyone (married or not). :innocent:

for all i know she could be a secret UN volunteer in her spare time, but what is presented to the public is that she is more known for the men she dates than for her acting "talent".

^ you can use that word for samantha. she is promiscuous. . . and a fictional character. anyone who bases their sexual activities on hers is dying to get an std - even if he or she uses condoms.

^^ i'm confused :lol:

but i'm not saying Sienna is a sl*t per say :doh:

it is a bit harsh. women gotta stick together...if i were a proper feminist :lol:

but i can understand why the word sl*t might be used in relation to her and her many relationships.

^ nevermind i googled.

i never got into the SATC thing, so i didn't know who she was..

i don't know, maybe promiscuous is a better word? I mean different people use words differently, and especially in the media i think that any label is kind of pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->