Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

I see what you mean.
However like someone said once, if 2 people are truly married and want to work it out, nothing can rattle their cages.
That's what happens to a lot of girls who date men who cheat too, they are so worried that if they show they are upset they will lose the guy, when in reality, you've already lost him if you feel that insecure.
Especially if you are married, it has to be really not repairable for it to get this far. Like someone said, if his marriage were all rainbows and butterflies OR if it was hell but they loved each other deeply, sienna could strip down butt naked, straddle him and he would still resist.
It's just something married people know- it's sacred.
So..with that in mind, my point is that his marriage had to be finished.

I see what you mean.
However like someone said once, if 2 people are truly married and want to work it out, nothing can rattle their cages.
That's what happens to a lot of girls who date men who cheat too, they are so worried that if they show they are upset they will lose the guy, when in reality, you've already lost him if you feel that insecure.
Especially if you are married, it has to be really not repairable for it to get this far. Like someone said, if his marriage were all rainbows and butterflies OR if it was hell but they loved each other deeply, sienna could strip down butt naked, straddle him and he would still resist.
It's just something married people know- it's sacred.
So..with that in mind, my point is that his marriage had to be finished.

Exactly! Doesn't make him less of a d*ck though!

^ AGREED! He is the one who has moved on so quickly. Jesus I never really saw into that whole Rhys relationship anyway. There were a few reports that came out over time about how controlling and jealous he was and lets face it, Sienna wouldn't put up with that and why should she? There are vids on TMZ of paps calling her 'homewrecker' to her face which quite frankly is BANG out of order. They know as little as we all do and are only surmising. When you look at stuff like that I have a lot of sympathy for her. Money and fame does come at a price, I agree, but being called 'homewrecker' and whatever shouldn't be part of the deal for anyone, no matter how rich, how famous you are. And even more so when the facts would appear that the opposite is true. I would be fuming though with bloody Balty who is getting away with flipping murder here and she is copping all the flack in the meantime. If he wants be with her really he should be protecting her reputation and at least halving some of this treatment but it would appear, as the man in all of this that he is without any blame. Regardless of the fact that it is HIS relationship that has dissolved and HE who has started up a new relationship with someone else. Completely agree with both Lostinemotion and Advo :smile:

House decoration....:innocent:?

siennaslut1.jpg

[dlisted]

That is old firstly and incredibly wrong secondly. I hope she reported that to the police as it constitutes harrassment and criminal damage. Not even remotely funny.

I wonder why Rosetta hasn't filed for divorce yet? Or if they were separated for months I would think there would be legal document indicted that.

^ I just saw on TMZ that she doesn't want to file b/c neither has much money.
They say the Getty family is on her side and helping her out and that she doesn't want to upset that by filing.

When does he "come into" his family money. Won't he be worth billions someday?

^you know all that old money, might be tied up in stocks and all that and has bunch of legal shennanigans.

I don't think this guy is capable of managing billions.

I wonder why Rosetta hasn't filed for divorce yet? Or if they were separated for months I would think there would be legal document indicted that.

The fact that Balthazar hasn't filed for divorce either really says something about how commited he is to Sienna too :innocent:

Nah, I disagree although we don't know for certain. I think he hasn't filed because like a lot of men in this position they automatically think about what they will lose materially if they file. The person who files usually doesn't come off as well as the 'victim' remember unless there has been some serious issue, ie. Cheating. Thats why I don't think that he cheated on Rosetta, otherwise she would have got rid of him a long time ago.

Who knows what has transpired but my perception is that Rosetta hasn't filed because Balthazar doesn't have his billions yet and it is Rosetta who is the wealthy one out of the two who stands to lose more. Balthazar probably hasn't filed yet because he knows that details of his adultery will come out in the wash which will damage his (and Sienna's) reputation even more. I don't think either party is in a position to make a move.

How are the laws in CA? I know in NY, that if someone is caught cheating, the cheater automatically loses, since cheating is considered breaking the law, since you are bound by law through marriage.
My friend's ex boyfriend, had a 2 year affair and cheated on his wife and even though they weren't "in love anymore" , she still got everything.

'You can have Sienna, but I won't divorce you,' says Balthazar Getty's estranged wife
The estranged wife of Sienna Miller's lover Balthazar Getty is delaying the pair's divorce proceedings in a bid for a more lucrative settlement, it has been claimed.
Rosetta Millington, 30, has said the Brothers and Sisters actor will have to file for divorce himself if he is to have any hope of marrying the British actress, according to US website TMZ.
Sources claim the mother of four, a fashion designer and former model, is moving to secure the future of her children, and her reluctance to divorce is related to their financial security.
article-0-02A0B85A00000578-837_224x608.jpg
Enlarge
No divorce: Balthazar Getty's wife has told sources she will not file for divorce even though her husband is now in a relationship with actress Sienna Miller

Should she pursue a claim for divorce, the move would separate her from any claim on the 33-year-old actor's future earnings, namely his billion dollar inheritance from the Getty family's oil fortune, it has been reported.
A source told TMZ that Getty and his powerful Hollywood family is so horrified with Balthazar's relationship with Sienna that they are giving Rosetta and the children their full support - moral and financial, despite conflicting reports that they have welcomed his relationship with Sienna.
Meanwhile, it's rumoured that the furore surrounding the 33-year-old actor's love life may be set to affect his career.
Producers are said to be thinking of putting his role on the 'back burner' for the rest of the season, insiders claim.
article-0-02A0B8FE00000578-574_468x642.jpg

Inheritance tax: Rosetta, seen here with Getty in January this year, wants to ensure the couple's four children's claim to the Getty oil billions
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD FOR HER!! I applaud her! Don't make it easy for the bastard and think of your children. He sure isn't.

Nah, I disagree although we don't know for certain. I think he hasn't filed because like a lot of men in this position they automatically think about what they will lose materially if they file. The person who files usually doesn't come off as well as the 'victim' remember unless there has been some serious issue, ie. Cheating. Thats why I don't think that he cheated on Rosetta, otherwise she would have got rid of him a long time ago.

Since everything seemed fine with them no longer ago than in the end of April I can't quite follow your logic.. Also if Balthazar hasn't cheated then why doesn't he file for divorce? It really doesn't make any sense to me :huh:

Since everything seemed fine with them no longer ago than in the end of April I can't quite follow your logic.. Also if Balthazar hasn't cheated then why doesn't he file for divorce? It really doesn't make any sense to me :huh:

Maybe he isn't that serious with Sienna?

That's what you get if you hook up with a married man! Out of all people Sienna should know better after what Jude Law did to her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->