Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

That's what you get if you hook up with a married man! Out of all people Sienna should know better after what Jude Law did to her...

It's sort of funny because at that time Sienna warned the nanny that she should not hope for meeting Sienna at the street.. so Sienna clearly blamed the other women, but now she's innocent like a baby :rolleyes:

Either way I don't think Sienna will end up as the loser... but she is acting like she's so innocent..hahah I think Balthazars wife will say the same thing to Sienna...

Maybe he isn't that serious with Sienna?

That's been my suspicion from the start. I think that he was just upset over their separation and he needed to be consoled. And like frk-frost said they weren't separated very long so it looks really bad for Sienna to have gotten with him so quickly. My guess is either he'll leave her and go back to his family or Sienna will try to repair the damage that's been done to her "career" by leaving him. And frankly i don't think Sienna has the fortitude to deal with all of this.:innocent:

This seems to have calmed down in general, I saw an interview with Balthazar on ET and he mostly seemed surprised that anyone in the media was interested in his life. He's clearly from the 90's brat pack of Johnny Depp and River Phoenix; they were allowed to get away with a lot because there was not as much media then or paps.

^ Well I think it's because of Sienna, I mean she's been in the spotlight for years now. And if she's dating anyone, the media is all over it.

I don't even think the media is covering it very much. Most of my friends don't even know who Sienna is unless i say something like "you know that girl from...this or that." But i think people are interested in the story because there's infidelity involved which the tabloids could never resist.

Did you guys read this?

It must be obvious that my heart has not been in this site for the past couple of years. This is due to several reasons, the main ones being the loss of Katy and Maddie from the site staff, a lack of time, and how Sienna has changed. Regarding the change in Sienna, I know others at the forum feel the same, and while some may argue she has simply grown up and reacted to events in a normal way, I cannot get past the fact that to me she has completely changed from the Sienna I became a fan of back in 2004. I don't say that lightly because (believe it or not) I do still have a lot of respect for Sienna and still consider myself a supportive fan.

I've tried to forget about that and update whenever I can (although yes, that has not been much!) ... however, recent events - that of Sienna's affair with a married father of 4 and extremely public PDA's - have heightened my lack of interest in the site and Sienna. We do not know the whole story behind this affair, and some may argue it is not our place to judge BUT when Sienna can cavort so publicly and so shamelessly with this man who IS married and does have 4 children (including a baby only a few months old) with his wife, my respect for her goes out of the window. One minute she says she wants to be taken seriously as an actress and she's sick of all the false stories about her in the press ... and the next she's topless on a beach with a married man's hands all over her - come on Sienna, you know the paparazzi are going to be around. If she was serious about being taken seriously she would, well, not display herself so publicly like this.

I do have a huge amount of respect for Sienna's career - I think she chooses fantastic roles and I am genuinely excited to see how her career is going to progress. However, unfortunately her career is always going to take a back seat to the tabloid rubbish, and no matter how hard we try to avoid the gossip we just can't.

Therefore I am looking for someone to become a co-webmistress/master here at Sienna Online. You will be responsible for keeping not only the gallery, but also the news and all other content up-to-date. You need to have excellent sources, be willing to buy magazines to scan etc., have a similar 'work ethic' to me (ie must like original content etc!) and have time to update regularly/at least a few times each week. You must be able to keep up with everything in Sienna-world. To apply just send me an email. I'm aware I have asked for this a few times before and never actually got back to anyone - that is because no-one has fully fitted the bill.

If I do not find someone suitable soon, then I'm sad to say that Sienna Online will be closing. I am reluctant to close because of the work that has gone into this site over the years, the fact that we have been here since Sienna's career first took off, and because we are the only website with complete, in depth content. However, I'm at a point now where I would close the site if I can't find someone to run it properly, like it deserves.
This is from Sienna Miller.org a fan site:shock:

^I don't blame them, Sienna is so tainted and sleazy now it's embarrassing.

Yeah Sienna was amazing, famous for her amazing outfits now she's famous for her crazy lovelife and yeah that's really embarrassing

She has had some good performances in Edge of Love, Interview, Factory Girl, Layer Cake; it's just a shame she thinks being a celebrity was worth it more than being respected as an actress.

She has had some good performances in Edge of Love, Interview, Factory Girl, Layer Cake;.

Interesting but nothing groundbreaking. The acting world could very well live without her.
I have to say that I think she was fine In Factory Girl, pity That I couldn't help thinking that Edie is absolutely irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, i don't think she's a very good actress. She always comes off so unnatural that it takes me out of the movie. When i first saw her in Keen Eddie i thought she had potential but ever since i've been disappointed.

I really want to see Edge of Love- but I don't even think there is a release date for the US. If it will be released, it will probably only be in a few select theaters.

i found her bad in interview. it was dispointing. and in alfie too.i don't think she is a serious actress. she needs the publicity.

That's why i laugh when she talks about acting so seriously because if she takes it that serious then i'd expect her to be a lot better. I don't think she'll be able to recover from a public opprobrium like this and look what her next movie is going to be...G.I Joe?? I wonder if they'll try to release it in time for Oscar buzz like they did with Factory Girl :rolleyes:

Sienna Miller has confirmed her split from Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty.
“I’m single at the moment, and I’m completely happy with that,” she told Us Weekly Friday at the Hollywood Dominoes: VIP Launch in London. “It’s nice not to have a relationship that the press constantly want to scrutinize and discuss. I’m cool with being on my own.”
The couple went public with their romance back in July when Balthazar — who was married at the time — was photographed kissing a topless Sienna.
Source: JustJared

Shocker, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->