Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

yes, darj 2 years..it seems every time they go to court, something isn't agreed on and I think it's like every 4 weeks.
if i were the judge i'd make them get back together. they sure argue alot for a couple that is not together.

Maybe just maybe she sitting this one through for financial reasons?
Balthy is a getty so is going to inherit some money (like huge amount) eventually...
I know a woman who after 15 years still refuses to divorce her husband because she knows the big money is coming..... she is waiting and thinking about the children....

why do people even care that much, is what's weird. including me :lol:
it's not caring, it's just pure curiosity. we live in that kind of world where you have all kind of informations given to you without any real filter before they're actually put in front of you on your screen.

yes, darj 2 years..it seems every time they go to court, something isn't agreed on and I think it's like every 4 weeks.
if i were the judge i'd make them get back together. they sure argue alot for a couple that is not together.

dear god :shock: they really would be happier if they hadn't gone through the whole process, it seems to me.:innocent:

my ex boyfriends father has been divorced for this woman for over 35 years and she never re-married, but he did. They had no children together, my ex is from the second wife. He has to STILL give $2500 per month!!! Isn't that a lot for someone who isn't even in your life anymore? There has to be a line drawn I feel.
I think that is why divorce takes so long, because people just can't agree to what they feel entitled too. Esp with 4 kids, you want to make sure their financial futures are taken care of.

man,that's a whole lot of money, if i might say. ofcorse there's a line.

why on earth would Rosetta release a statement?

the classiest and most dignified thing for her to do is to remain above the press and to keep it private.

i see it as a more mature and classy way so as not to fuel it further and hence affect the children even worse.

i shouln't be her okay, i made a mistake. i was reffering to anyone, this means Getty, who already did statements regarding this and yet nothing occurred after it.

CURSE OF SIENNA
the sun

IT looks like Sienna Miller has cursed her lover’s career — after he was axed from a hit TV show.

The affair left Balthazar Getty out in the cold with Brothers and Sisters chiefs and co-star Matthew Rhys.
SNN08BB01D-180_701782a.jpg

In cold ... Balthazar Getty

Rumours have been rife about Getty’s exit from the Channel 4 show for months amid the collapse of his marriage to wife Rosetta after his affair with Sienna, 27, went public.
Matthew, 34, a former lover of Sienna, was left fuming as he actually introduced the pair.
Getty, 33, who has four young children, has now separated from his wife, but a show insider said: “There had been a lot of bad feeling towards him behind the scenes.
“It became very difficult to have him on set.
“Matthew was devastated and so angry when Balthazar started seeing Sienna.”
SNN08BB04D-180_701757a.jpg

Fury ... Matthew Rhys

According to show sources, Getty, who plays Tommy Walker in the Channel 4 drama, was told last week that his character was not being brought back full time.
Sienna previously dated Jude Law when he separated from wife Sadie Frost and romanced Welsh actor Rhys Ifans for a year, but they broke up last June.
Brothers & Sisters, which also stars Calista Flockheart and Sally Field, returns on More 4 tonight.

i totally forgot about matthew rhys. they are brothers on brothers&sisters! yay! now i understand.. difficulat situation, indeed.

i shouln't be her okay, i made a mistake. i was reffering to anyone, this means Getty, who already did statements regarding this and yet nothing occurred after it.

hey it's ok :flower: :heart:

i was just defending Rosetta, who imo has acted with most dignity out of all 3 of them.

i agree that Getty is being a complete d*uchebag, glad they fired his sorry ***.

she really did acted with most dignity, that's why i find it weird she didn't filled for a divorce (yet). maybe she's punishing him this way, so he keeps embarassing himself.

on the other hand i do feel sorry they fired him, cus after all it's his personal life and it doesn't affect series that much. it's just sad IMO. maybe there's another reason for this decision, a one that's being covered up with Sienna story.

i'm speculating, but if he's the kind of guy to be cavorting around with another girl when married, then he's probably not the best or most responsible worker on set.

Other reasons are

- He'd be creating on set tension, upsetting the cast mates. That's a major problem if the cast dynamics are being damaged,the show and the acting feels it.
- He'd also be creating negative publicity for the show, no doubt paparazzi would be hounding him asking about Sienna and he'd be bringing his relationship baggage to the show. Definately not what the producers want.

As to why Rosetta hasn't divorced, well
- She has several young children, one of who isn't yet one. There's alot to consider when kids are involved. I think she just wants what's best for the kids as a mother.
- Divorces, as other people have said take a long time, especially when you mix in cheating and a large inheritance.
- In the end, divorce is just not that simple. It's process involving 2 people, the courts have to take everything into consideration.

i'm speculating, but if he's the kind of guy to be cavorting around with another girl when married, then he's probably not the best or most responsible worker on set.

Other reasons are

- He'd be creating on set tension, upsetting the cast mates. That's a major problem if the cast dynamics are being damaged,the show and the acting feels it.
- He'd also be creating negative publicity for the show, no doubt paparazzi would be hounding him asking about Sienna and he'd be bringing his relationship baggage to the show. Definately not what the producers want.

As to why Rosetta hasn't divorced, well
- She has several young children, one of who isn't yet one. There's alot to consider when kids are involved. I think she just wants what's best for the kids as a mother.
- Divorces, as other people have said take a long time, especially when you mix in cheating and a large inheritance.
- In the end, divorce is just not that simple. It's process involving 2 people, the courts have to take everything into consideration.
these are very good arguments :flower:

does anyone know if sienna and balthazar are still together? there haven't been pictures for ages?

does anyone know if sienna and balthazar are still together? there haven't been pictures for ages?

i totally forgot about matthew rhys. they are brothers on brothers&sisters! yay! now i understand.. difficulat situation, indeed.
i did, too! (forget). i love the show - we get it here in the uk (but we're behind the states) - my MOTHER actually introduced me to it on a visit. now that i know, the story behind the story is even better. and getty's character had an affair! wouldn't it be cool if they brought sienna in as a guest appearance, having an affair with tommy, & they do flashbacks where it turns out kevin walker had an affair with the sienna character & she broke his heart and that's why he became gay. there's always tension between those two (fictional) brothers, i bet the writers built that story line in because of the story behind the story.
life imitating art! but seriously, i really feel for getty's wife. these are real people, with very young children, and it's a heartbreaking situation. and i hate to say it: sienna's just not that talented an actress! so many better ones out there. but she's got something that just drives men wild, clearly. she's just not a girl's girl.

I Don't think Sienna & Balthazar are together anymore. She recently referred to herself as single in an interview and they haven't been pictured together for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->