Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

Those pics of them snuggling on the beach are like a Heidi/Spencer InTouch photo shoot.:rolleyes::lol:
At least Sienna and Balthazar are better to look at.
:innocent:

^Haha thanks. Wow, those first two pictures...lot's of touching and grabbing going on.

they're totally disgusting to me.. not because theyre naked, but just because they're DISGUSTING.. morally and sensually

Um wow...those are kinda racy in some parts...they have to know they are being photo'd.

I had the same reaction for the seventh picture on post 147.

No-one is going to make me believe that she didn't know that they were going to be photographed given how close the paps seemed to be.Actually, the pictures's grain quality and how clear they are show that, even with a zoom, the paps were very close to the 'scene'.

It is a shame for her boyfriend Rhys Ifans, I mean the story only broke that they were done just weeks ago. Now she looks completely infatuated with Bal, they look like way intense...

I believe the story about her being chased out of London, I mean who will trust her on that social scene, it's so small and only a few people rule it. And in case she didn't know, Rosetta was a pretty big hostess in Los Angeles...

im not saying any of this is right, but they really do seem so into each other. like one of those uncontrollable times you fall in love. if he was separated from his wife, that doesn't always mean divorce, which could have been shocking to her.
but it would be better than staying in a marriage that has no love or can't be worked out.

It's not really the fact that he's in love with someone else that's shocking (although given his situation really, straighten up would have been indicated), it's the fact they have no respect for his family who don't need to be trashed by the way they display their affection out there.'Can't be worked out' ? The guy is married, obviously he has to respect certain rules especially since he's become a dad for the fourth time just recently.

I'm sorry to put it this way lostinmotion but you seem to be way into fairytales ? 'They're so into each other' ? That's just lust so far, that doesn't mean they're really in love or anything yet really, so far it seems foolish on their side.Only commitment will tell, and given the past respective love history of those two, it doesn't seem to be in the cards.It's funny how you seem to rely on the appearance of all this 'They're so in love.She just wants to show the world that it's serious' What the hell ? So far, I see this and I don't think I'm being too cynical : a couple who just parades in front of paps because they crave the attention,and who has no respect for the married guy's family, funny how the 'They're so in love' part seems to be of little importance to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure he's in LUST. His poor wife. I mean if he had four children with her you would THINK he loved her?

actually, i'm the most jaded b*tch you will ever meet or cross words with.
just as i am giving my opinion base on body language your giving yours.
neither of us are right.

I had the same reaction for the seventh picture on post 147.

No-one is going to make me believe that she didn't know that they were going to be photographed given how close the paps seemed to be.Actually, the pictures's grain quality and how clear they are show that, even with a zoom, the paps were very close to the 'scene'.

either paps and/or her mom happily clicking away....

I just can't believe these photos are real - they seem so staged and I don't understand how they could not have realised the paps were close by! The whole thing is just bizarre. Sienna - PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->