Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

It seems like she's trying to force this idea of "I'm such a free bohemian spirit and things like marriage contracts and morals and decency etc. etc. are sooooooo 1829." Even her parading topless with that dumb hat on is a pose.
It's like when she does this stuff she does it imagining that people will be awed by her coolness.
And the truth is she just comes off as pathetic. I don't care if they're soul mates. There are things like shame and respect of the feelings of that poor woman and her kids. Those pictures are there forever. Those kids are going to have actual visuals of their father with a lady of the night.

^ i completely agree with you, and there are more pathetic people (i've seen some in tfs) that actually thinks this is cool.. "ooh how cool is sienna having an affair with a married man, so carefree!" i'd like to see their face when another "sienna" is having an affair with their husband..
this is the lowest a person can get..

Those pictures are so in your face it almost seems like this whole thing is a joke, like they're pulling our legs. But if they are real then they are both totally pathetic. Sienna has always come off as a phony to me. It's like she tries to hard to be nice during interviews and it always seems so fake to me. I think she'll do anything for publicity and then she'll complain about it in every interview to get even more publicity, "everyone has the wrong impression of me" blah blah blah...

I'm hardly impressed or shocked by pap pics but Sienna and her married lover half naked with her mother in the vicinity makes me sick.Hell, even when I'm with my mother, I hardly ever hang around half naked in front of her, so with my boyfriend ? Married to boot ?

The pictures with them on the boat are taken incredibly close. One even looks like it was taken from the boat! You would think that they would notice another boat so close to them, with someone taking pictures... O wait, they probably did...:innocent: . It wouldn't surprise me if it came out that Sienna or her family tipped the papparazzi of their whereabouts...

^ You do know there is a thing called "zoom"?..

The pictures with them on the boat are taken incredibly close. One even looks like it was taken from the boat! You would think that they would notice another boat so close to them, with someone taking pictures... O wait, they probably did...:innocent: . It wouldn't surprise me if it came out that Sienna or her family tipped the papparazzi of their whereabouts...

sorry,I think that's BS.
she may adore the media attention AT TIMES,but she certainly doesn't approve of or even support that kind of frenzy.
did kate m. call the paps when she was with pete in sardinia three years ago? :innocent:what I'm trying to say is that there's no way she'd need to "tip" them.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres no need for her to tip them- the pics alone would cost a fortune-, but theres a huge possibility that she knew paps are taking pics of them.. i wouldn't think this if its just the boat pics but come on walking around naked , talking, cuddling in the balcony of the room you are staying at? only a day after the paps took their pics on the boat? yeah i'm sure they're all naked coincidences

I think that she really just wants to prove to the world that Balthazar loves her and that he didn't just leave his wife for no reason. That's how it seems to me.

Oh really ? And is she hanging around naked to prove to the world that she doesn't have any cellulite ? It's funny how your post makes it sound like she's completely innocent and that her intentions were good, really.

'See, they love each other. Why do people keep picturing them as evil ? Thank hell the pictures are there to prove it.'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so disgusted by this, especially since she has been cheated on herself and knows what it would feel like... I know that many people here do not think it's a big deal, but he has a family with kids and I can't imagine how they must be feeling now and to have gone public. :cry:

Balthazar Getty's Wife 'Humiliated' by His Affair with Sienna Miller

miller_getty320.jpg

Sienna Miller's steamy affair – and much of her body – has been exposed now that the barely clad actress has been spotted kissing married Balthazar Getty in a boat off the Amalfi coast.

Miller, who had a roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law and broke up with actor Rhys Ifans only weeks ago, has been quietly dating Getty for "at least two months," said a source.

Miller, sporting a sailor's cap, was also spotted topless on the balcony of an Italian hotel room kissing Getty. Meanwhile, the Brothers & Sisters actor, 33, and his wife Rosetta "have been living separate lives for a while," a source tells PEOPLE.

Getty, who has a tattoo of his wife's name on his chest, married Rosetta in May 2000. They had their fourth child together 10 months ago.

"It's humiliating," a friend tells PEOPLE. "Rosetta left the country to protect the kids, and he continues to see Sienna publicly."

The two met through Getty's Brothers & Sisters costar Matthew Rhys. Rhys, who briefly hooked up with Miller, was livid when the photos of the couple surfaced, says a source.

source: people

^^^That article doesn't make Sienna or Getty look good.They are all incestuous. Good god, I hope they all get tested regularly.:yuk:

sorry,I think that's BS.
she may adore the media attention AT TIMES,but she certainly doesn't approve of or even support that kind of frenzy.
did kate m. call the paps when she was with pete in sardinia three years ago? :innocent:what I'm trying to say is that there's no way she'd need to "tip" them.

Well this pics prove that she does approve and is inciting them. Even if she did not tip them directly She's a celebrity she knows that there is gazillion paps dying for pics of them together and she just happily gives them much more than they asked for.
In my opinion this all situation is disgusting, i do not know why someone in their right mind would feel happy to flaunt the fact that they are dating a married men that just had a child 10 mouths ago.
Celebrities know how to be recluse when they see fit, this all situation just shows how vile and selfish both of them are.

The pictures on the patio are less lusty and more lovey...maybe it's for real to the two of them but it still must be hurtful to his wife and kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->