Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

isn't she a fashion designer?

also, i loved him when i was a teen.

does anyone remember that Sassy Magazine article, where he was either engaged or married and the pic of him crossing a ny street holding hands. I wished SO bad that was me. I actually remember crying when I saw that!

sienna's really barking up the wrong tree with this one. i just read the story about sienna on the outs with the primrose hill set, and now she's broken up getty's marriage. based on that bazaar article, rosetta seems very well connected in LA. beyond the obvious moral reasons to this affair being a bad idea, she's making enemies in all the wrong places...

So Balthazar Getty and his wife were split up, but not divorced, before this Sienna thing? What's the problem then? He did move on a tad quick perhaps and the whole deal is kinda tacky, but he and his wife were separated.

where did it say they were separated? everything i've read gives the impression rosetta found out he was cheating with sienna and ran off to italy with her kids (including their new baby).

Last edited by a moderator:
I love sienna I've always loved her style but that's so disgusting..she so beautiful that she'd have any man around but why ones that is married?! so sad..

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 31
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 17
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
  • s10.jpg
    s10.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 27
  • s9.jpg
    s9.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • s8.jpg
    s8.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
  • s7.jpg
    s7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26
  • s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 47
i personally just find it really bizarre that her mum is there.

that is beyond scary :ninja:
what kind of mother let her daughter make out outside in front of her topless with someone who's married?????

may we please call children service or whatever that;s called???

that is beyond scary :ninja:
what kind of mother let her daughter make out outside in front of her topless with someone who's married?????

may we please call children service or whatever that;s called???

I think it's too late for that :shock:

why is she always walking around naked in places where paps can take pics of them?! they are kinda annoying to me

She says it's because she's European, I say it's for the attention.

i am european more than her.... and i know that this is a great way to get cancer... and i have nothing against some nudity IN PRIVACY!!!! i walk naked IN my apartment... that's european

she doesn't know any boundries.
he's just a sleezy gigolo without any responsability. you'd expect him to be more mature after 4 kids, not acting like a foolish adolescent.

She is so cheap. No self-respecting woman would involve themselves with a married man.

I am not a fan of the post coital photo shoot.....
Especially with a cameo by her mum.

Maybe it was a threesome?:P

omg I'm going to hell haha. Well it does look like Balthazar's tee.:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"