Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i would NEVER expect that from jude law. he seems like such a nice, honest, genuine guy. i feel really sorry for sienna, he was really her prince charming. i wonder when she found out.

Jadee said:
Well it's not exactly the same thing but Hugh Grant publicly apologized after being arrested with a prostitute. Liz Hurley didn't leave him though I wonder what will Sienna do.

imo, I think it would be easier to forgive someone who just got a ****job from a hooker! Even so still hard. Really had to admire Liz for being adult about it and not running with her emotions. Not many can do that.

Sienna should dump him and never look back, imo he is ugly, have always thought so!

LAW'S APOLOGY
JUDE LAW has issued a public apology after news of his affair with nanny Daisy Wright went public this weekend. "I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us," the 32-year-old actor said. "There is no defence for my actions which I sincerely regret." Law is thought to have embarked on an affair with 26-year-old Wright while he was filming in New Orleans. She was employed to care for one of his three children while he was on set. According to the BBC, Jude and Sienna, to whom he proposed last Christmas, are now "working through" their problems following his admittance. (July 18 2005, AM)

vogue.co.uk

:angry: stupid stupid stupid

hope Sienna will dump him and find someone better:(

+ poor children , I hate it when parents can't behave :yuk:

i actually don't believe sienna will leave him, i mean, she was nothing before him and now she's a celeb. she will soon be forgotten without him, and being very career-oriented, dumping him wouldn't help her further.....she needs him, and not vice versa.

liberty33r1b said:
i actually don't believe sienna will leave him, i mean, she was nothing before him and now she's a celeb. she will soon be forgotten without him, and being very career-oriented, dumping him wouldn't help her further.....she needs him, and not vice versa.

I have a strong feeling she'll stick by him too.....

liberty33r1b said:
^ Oh geez!!! :rolleyes: I hope she's not so shallow as to think that...

No one NEEDS an energy sapping, selfish, humiliating, untrustworthy bastard!! I think at this point he would hinder her career. Not only because the general public will lose respect for her if she stays, but because she'd have to shift focus from work to be with him if we're to believe that he's blaming her focus on her career for HIS infidelity (which is another can of worms in itself....). Either that or constantly worry that he's cheating again while she's at work.

No offense to you Ms. Liberty. I do understand what you're saying. Her celebrity as it is was created by her relationship with Jude. I honestly think she'd be better off with her own self-created celebrity, though, even if it means an initial setback in exposure.

^ Not offended at all! I understand exactly what you mean. Sorry if it came off that way...

My personal hope is that she thinks of her personal happiness when examining the relationship and not a perception of what he can do for her career. That would be my hope for anyone in this situation. I don't know her or her priorities in life, though, so who knows. You could be spot on :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
It does indeed take two to tango, but it takes one to have morals and be faithful.

What?! :blink: The nanny should have had morals as well, she knew damn well he was engaged!! I myself would give up many things to sleep with Jude Law but my morality is certainly not one of them!

This is why you hire older heavier mama type women as nannies and not some hot blonde! Duh! :rolleyes:

kylie80 said:
This is why you hire older heavier mama type women as nannies and not some hot blonde! Duh! :rolleyes:

I wonder if it was Sadie who hired the nanny though. Hmmm....
I'm sure Sienna would not have hired the cute blond. Though from a couple of photos I have seen, Sienna is MUCH prettier than the nanny. If I was Sadie I would feel a bit like saying this -- "See world, I wasn't crazy for going mentally insane during my breakup with Jude . . . he really is a womaniser."

Fabulyss said:
What?! :blink: The nanny should have had morals as well, she knew damn well he was engaged!! I myself would give up many things to sleep with Jude Law but my morality is certainly not one of them!

No offence, but it's kind of silly to say the nanny should be equally blamed in this. Sure, it's pretty gross to bone someone else's man, but this is JUDE LAW and while i'm not particularly smitten with him, he is a huge star and there are a LOT of women out there who would have a very hard time saying no. He's the one with the power, he should be the one to bear the brunt of the responsibility. She didn't cheat on Sienna, he did! But of course, I think they're both dirty gits:flower:

liberty33r1b said:

I don’t agree. Sienna seems to be doing pretty well career wise at the moment and she’ll gain a lot of sympathy from people who aren’t really fans of her (including me), whereas Jude doesn’t seem to be doing that well at the moment. I mean his recent performances (apart from closer) haven’t been that well received

Fox in the Snow said:
No offence, but it's kind of silly to say the nanny should be equally blamed in this.
I think she meant the nanny should be equally blamed from a fan's perspective, not Sienna's, and I don't think it's silly. I don't think being confronted with star power should absolve anyone of having morals. And, sure, lots of women would have a hard time saying no and those who couldn't would also be considered dirty :censored:s!! Insert degrading noun of choice. Mine starts with 'w' :lol:

This girl's young, so I suppose I should give allowances based on naivity, but, generally speaking, I think allowing yourself to be "the other woman" (or man) shows a serious lack of self respect. Why aren't you worthy enough to have your own mate? I think there are deeper problems when one allows him/herself to be in this predicament...

*Edit - just read that the nanny is 26! I take back what I said about giving allowances. She's well past the allowance age. I was thinking she was 19 or so. She may need some help :( **

But of course, I think they're both dirty gits:flower:
:rofl: Totally agreed here!

Last edited by a moderator:
liberty33r1b said:

i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->