Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a grainy picture in today's sun. made her look like she had 2 fingers and the "cluster of diamonds" looked v. small. Jude's publicist hasnt confirmed or denied yet.

I saw Jude Law on The View, and he said that he and Sienna were not engaged.

style&class said:
I saw that as well... They can still be couple without the ring. :huh:

style&class said:
That was a rerun from the end Nov./Dec. when it was reported they were engaged. The new reports say he proposed over the holidays. Seems silly to me that they would deny it a month before and THEN really get engaged. :blink:

i swear they could publish these pictures as a very successful ad campaign...this is such a tender and touching moment...but they also look like fashion plates

his spokesperson has spoken, it's definitely official! I'm so happy for them, they make a really great couple. He's more matched to her than anyone else he's ever been linked to. Can't wait to see the dress!!

sienna miller is engaged

did you guys hear sienna miller got engaged to jude law on christmas day...how crazy is that...the best of luck guys

miamifashionista said:
did you guys hear sienna miller got engaged to jude law on christmas day...how crazy is that...the best of luck guys
Really??? Where did you hear that?

Has anyone else heard anything more about Sadie also being engaged? The Daily Mail said that scary man proprosed over Christmas as well. Now that will be a party!

and I concur- it all looks official now (even though Jude's publicist Mr Hall STILL hasnt released a statement :ninja: )

That was quick, he hasn't been divorced from Sadie that long. But, they do seem to be very much in love, best of luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->