Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great pics of Sienna in Heat mag today. (same as posted here but you can see the ring better, and the bag Luna!:P)

hee hee the dogs just going for each other in the b/g is too funny-sienna too busy posing to care, lol! well i would probably be the same!!

lady grey said:
did anyone know her in NYC or london??

she actually only lived in NY for a year and a half as a baby. I've read all this stuff where journalists who haven't met her think she has an American accent, etc, but she's completely British. She's said herself she's not American in anyway. I'm sure many people who are in London might know her.

I really like the ring, even in the heat magazine article with that picture moussemaker posted its difficult to make it out!! The ring is vVery unique!

Jude Law admits affair

14:00 AEST Mon Jul 18 2005

National Nine News

Jude Law has publicly apologised to his fiancee Sienna Miller after it was revealed he had an affair with one of his children’s nannies.

"Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us,” the actor said in a statement to Britain’s Press Association.

"I want to publicly apologise to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused.

"There is no defence for my actions which I sincerely regret and I ask that you respect our privacy at this very difficult time."

Reports of the Alfie star's fling with 26-year-old Daisy Wright appeared in Britain's Sunday newspapers, the Press Association reported. Wright told the newspaper she and Jude first got together in March as Law filmed his new picture, All The King's Men in New Orleans.

She was hired to look after one of the three children Law, 32, has with his ex-wife Sadie Frost. Law and his future wife, Sienna, were said to be "working through" the problems caused by the affair.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=55620

Jude admits to cheating on Sienna

From Sydney Morning Herald:

Jude Law has made a public apology to his fiancee, actress Sienna Miller, after it was revealed he has been having an affair with his children's nanny.

In a statement, Law told of his "sincere regret" over his behaviour, saying he was "deeply ashamed and upset".

The fling with 26-year-old Daisy Wright occurred in New Orleans while Law was in America filming All The Kings Men with Kate Winslet and Sean Penn in March.

Law, 32, the star of Alfie and The Talented Mr Ripley, made the following statement after the affair was revealed in the Sunday newspapers in Britain: "Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us.

"I want to publicly apologise to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused.

"There is no defence for my actions which I sincerely regret and I ask that you respect our privacy at this very difficult time."

The Sunday Mirror reported that one of Law's children with his former wife, Sadie Frost, found their nanny in bed with their father.

The newspaper said Frost told Wright, who kept a detailed diary of her time with the actor, that her services were no longer required. The newspaper also quoted Wright as describing the tryst as "amazing".

Exhaustive descriptions from her diary follow, including "Jude was a masterful lover who made my whole body tingle."

Law and Miller are said by friends to be "working through" the problems following the star's admission.

poor Sienna :o and jude, what a tool :(

What a f*cking tool. . .I hope that Sienna dumps his *** like so much garbage . . .she's been publicly humiliated and no one deserves that. . .or to have their heart broken like that.

Although, she (and all you other girls) should no that you can never change a person. . .once a cheater, always a cheater. One of his children actually walked in on him and the nanny, and then later told Sadie.

But, you know he's going to get away with this because everyone thinks he's so hot.

I feel bad for his kid! Imagine walking in on that! I'd find that really upsetting...

Jude, Sienna split

From correspondents in London
July 18, 2005

0,10114,5028176,00.jpg
Jude Law and Sienna Miller at Wimbledon this year / AP file

HOLLYWOOD it-couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller have called it quits after Law was accused of sleeping with his children's former nanny.

Their relationship is said to have been rocky for some time and Miller's friends say the final straw was when he blamed her for his infidelity, the UK's Daily Mail reported.

Miller, 23, shares a London home with her Alfie co-star Law, 32. She reportedly found out about her fiancee's alleged affair in a newspaper article.

She told friends that when she phoned Law to confront him, he blamed her for not being devoted enough, saying she was more interested in her career and always "too tired".

"Rather than feeling guilty and contrite, he has turned the whole thing against Sienna," a friend said.

"He said if she is not partying, she is sleeping, and he completely blames her."

http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,15965723-7485,00.html

Wow.:shock:

Talk about a screwed up family. First Jude and Sadie's 2 year old goes to the hospital for swallowing esctasy. then we find out that Jude and Gavin occasionally dabbled in wife-swapping, then we find out that Sadie is diaignosed with depression and now one of their kids finds Jude in bed with the nanny.

Yeah, if I were Sienna I were definitley rethink this whole marriage thing with Jude, no matter how good the man looks.

And yeah, he sucks.:censored:

since he cheated on his first wife and now on his fiancee, it doesn't take carl jung or Dr. Ruth to guess that he is almost certain to cheat on sienna again.
no woman should stand for that. if she still marries jude, sienna is playing a professional doormat.

Alpha Femme said:
She told friends that when she phoned Law to confront him, he blamed her for not being devoted enough, saying she was more interested in her career and always "too tired".

"Rather than feeling guilty and contrite, he has turned the whole thing against Sienna," a friend said.

"He said if she is not partying, she is sleeping, and he completely blames her."

OH HELL NO!:angry:

You have got to be kidding me. He is now #2 on my "Celebrities I used to think were cool, but now totally suck" list. (Right after Mr. Tom Cruise).

Thank gawd I don't own any of his movies. Well, except for Closer, but he gets ripped a new one in that movie, so I guess that it's okay.:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
fashionicon said:
OH HELL NO!:angry:

You have got to be kidding me. He is now #2 on my "Celebrities I used to think were cool, but now totally suck" list. (Right after Mr. Tom Cruise).

Thank gawd I don't own any of his movies. Well, except for Closer, but he gets ripped a new one in that movie, so I guess that it's okay.:innocent:

I KNOW RIGHT! I'm so disappointed in what he did :angry:

Ehh, I'm not really surprised, never liked him anyway. If you ask me, both Sadie and Sienna are better off without him.....

Ouch. Poor Sienna. I hope she drops him and focus on her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"