Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is tiring! i really like jude law as an actor but this kind of crap is beyond tolerable. as for sienna, i don't get the hype, from her fashion sense to who she's dating. this is all so vulgar they should thank tom cruise for sharing the tabloids with them and at least diverting attention! these are sickening!

this is tiring! i really like jude law as an actor but this kind of crap is beyond tolerable. as for sienna, i don't get the hype, from her fashion sense to who she's dating. this is all so vulgar they should thank tom cruise for sharing the tabloids with them and at least diverting attention! these are sickening!

i used to have a huge crush on jude, but now he seems like such a sleeze. he looks like a sleeze and acts like one too. i have no idea what sienna is thinking staying with him. but then again, i don't know either of them personally.

^ i agree, he is SUCH a sleaze, and she's a talentless, not so attractive girl who just happened to get famous for 5 minutes.

Reported on Vogue.co.uk today:
"Jude Law and Sienna Miller are thought to be engaged again after she was spotted wearing her engagement ring again this week."

splatooey said:
^ i agree, he is SUCH a sleaze, and she's a talentless, not so attractive girl who just happened to get famous for 5 minutes.

Thanks for putting my feelings into words!

I just wish shed chose a guy and stay with him for more than 5 seconds. That way id have to see less of her in magazines.

Original link: http://www.mollygood.com/celebrities/sienna-miller/sienna-miller-shares-her-abc-food-20060803.php?rss

Sienna Miller shares her ABC Food
— Thu, Aug 3, 2006 —

Blech. I hope you've eaten. As if Sienna Miller in that hein wig wasn't sick enough, now she's kissing James Franco with her mouth full. To thnk, she kisses Jude Law with that thing. If this is a scene from the movie, Camille, she's filming in Canada, remind me never to see it. I've got a weak stomach, especially when Sienna Miller is involved.
[Source]

Original link: http://socialitelife.com/2006/08/08/...ller_again.php

August 08, 2006

Jude Law Breaks Up With Sienna Miller Again

Filed under: Jude Law , Photos , Sienna Miller , Splits , Upskirt

I could really care less at this point what the hell state the
Sienna Miller and Jude Law relationship is in, but the news gave me
a reason to posts these interesting photos of Sienna Miller from the
set of "Camille." Check out the crowd looking at Sienna, and the
unfortunate crotch shots, after the jump.
Stewart says, "Sienna had come round to forgiving Jude and wanted to
get married. She wanted to make the relationship happen, to get back
to where they were. "But she wanted Jude to understand that if they
ever had a row, it's pretty likely she would bring it up. His affair
will always be a sore that never completely heals.
"The first thing Sienna has to admit is that she can never put the
pain of the affair completely out of her mind.
"The agony of those dark days following Jude's affair will never go
away. She wishes that she could have her memory erased. But even if
she could forget, everyone else couldn't."

We have some unfortunate Sienna Miller crotch shots after the jump.
Law Splits With Miller [SFGate Daily Dish]

Original link: http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/sienna-miller/jude-law-dumps-sienna-millers-crotch-001536

Wednesday, 9 August, 2006

Jude Law Dumps Sienna Miller's Crotch

03:12 AM, Filed under: Celebrities \ Sienna Miller

According to The New York Post, Jude Law has broken up with Sienna Miller for the last time. Or at least until next Tuesday. Really, it's just a matter of time until the King and Queen of relationship indecision undecide to get back together, or split up again, or whatever. Sienna's "friend," makeup artist Lizabeth Stewart, says Jude dumped her because she couldn't get over the fact that he cheated on her.
Sienna had come round to forgiving Jude and wanted to get married. She wanted to make the relationship happen, to get back to where they were.

But she wanted Jude to understand that if they ever had a row, it's pretty likely she would bring it up. His affair will always be a sore that never completely heals.

The first thing Sienna has to admit is that she can never put the pain of the affair completely out of her mind.

The agony of those dark days following Jude's affair will never go away. She wishes that she could have her memory erased. But even if she could forget, everyone else couldn't.​
Whatever, we all know the real story here is this awesome picture (and various close-ups) of Sienna Miller's upskirt crotch shot. Jude and Sienna break up every week, but an upskirt picture of Sienna Miller's panties as she mounts a blue horse is something you only see once every other Wednesday.
Oh, and do yourself a favour and check out the close-up for a real good look at Sienna's very bruised inner thigh. You think that's from riding the horse, or Jude Law?

Link: Jude Law Dumps Sienna Miller's Crotch

Original link: http://socialitelife.com/2006/08/10/james_franco_shares_his_fag.php

August 10, 2006

James Franco Shares His ***

Filed under: Candids , James Franco , Photos , Sienna Miller

smjf081006.jpg

Sienna Miller and James Franco share a *** at on the Rainbow Bridge. (*** is an English slang term for cigarettes. Get your minds out of the gutter, geez.) I am guessing their relationship goes beyond the set. That girl must have beer flavored nipples.

Written by Cara Harrington
(Image source)

Sienna looks a wreck these days. The peroxide blonde hairdo makes her look cheap and "tarty" as my mother would say. Plus her fugly fashion sense is coming shinning through. Without Jude and without the fashion icon kudos what else has she got going for her? not much really.

I used to be a fan of Jude's but the tiresome on/off thing with Sienna and the fact that he's such a cad have turned me off. Plus is it just me or is Jude not aging well?

They'll be off again for a few weeks I imagine until Sienna decides she needs some PR and goes running back to him for a week or so.

Original link: http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/sienna-miller/sienna-miller-from-bikinis-to-oscars-001584

Wednesday, 23 August, 2006

Sienna Miller: From Bikinis to Oscars?

04:16 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Sienna Miller

I've given Sienna Miller her fair share of flack in my blogging career, but I don't think I've ever said anything bad about her acting skills. In fact, I've always enjoyed Sienna's performances everytime I've seen her. She was witty and quick in Keen Eddie, sultry and sexy in Layer Cake, and just a little bit psycho, and also sexy in Alfie (check her out in this video Sienna Miller painting in the nude).
But Sienna Miller as an Oscar contender? I don't think I've ever thought of that. However, that seems to be a bit of the buzz going on right now, surrounding Sienna and her performance in Factory Girl. Particularly, film critic Jeffrey Wells of Hollywood Elsewhere (and another critic he quotes) seems to be very taken with Sienna's performance, and is giving her big Oscar bonus points.
I know award-quality when I see it, and Sienna Miller's capturing of Edie Sedgwick -- the doomed mid '60s scenester and Andy Warhol girl who died in '71 at age 28 -- in George Hickenlooper's Factory Girl (Weinstein Co.) totally rates. It may be the most eerily accurate reviving of a dead person I've ever seen in a film. And yet Miller projects dimension and gravitas in spades -- an unmistakable sadness and snap and aliveness like nothing I've gotten from an actress in any movie so far this year.

Miller isn't just a dead ringer for the real McCoy -- she gets her fluttery debutante laugh, that mixture of Warholian cool and little-girl terror, the giddy euphoria, the cracked voice. It's more than convincing -- it's a kind of rebirthing. (I feel I can say this with some authority having seen the real Sedgwick in John Palmer and David Weisman's Ciao Manhattan! way back when, and having looked at her photos for years.)​
Now that's a pretty big endorsement. In fact, I don't think I've heard such a glowing review of any recent performance, really. Of course, in regards to Hayden Christensen, he said: "Hayden Christensen's performance of an obviously Bob Dylan-ish figure is, for me, the most engaging thing he's ever done," so maybe take it with a grain of salt (Hayden fans, please don't crucify me, I'm just making a joke).
At any rate, for a girl who started out modelling bikinis (as illustrated in the classic pictures below), it's quite a step up. But remember, Charlize Theron started out in Playboy, and she's done pretty well for herself. So, will Sienna Miller take home the gold, or will she even get nominated? I guess we'll have to wait and see. But you don't have to wait to see those Sienna Miller bikini pictures, so get clickin'.
http://www.egotastic.com/image?path...alk-01.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Bikini Pictures http://www.egotastic.com/image?path...alk-02.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Bikini Pictures http://www.egotastic.com/image?path...alk-03.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Bikini Pictures http://www.egotastic.com/image?path...alk-04.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Bikini Pictures

Hayden is back in Toronto working on a new film... I wonder if he and Sienna will meet up since she's here too

Original link: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1558340,00.html

Jude Law and Sienna Miller Call It Quits

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2006 06:45PM EST
By Pete Norman

Jude Law and Sienna Miller Photo by: Rowen Lawrence / WireImage
jlaw.jpg

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have finally split for good, a source close to the pair tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"It's a mutual decision," a pal of the actor says of ending the roller-coaster romance. "They have definitely come to the end of the road. They tried to make it work but it failed."

Reps for both Miller and Law refused to comment on the private lives of their clients.

Law, 33, and Miller, 24, were engaged to be married in 2004 but Miller broke off the relationship after his affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright, was exposed the following year.

Law was divorced from his actress wife Sadie Frost in late 2003 and the couple have three children and another child from Frost's previous relationship. The actor's closeness to his children and by default to Frost has caused tension in his relationship with Miller. "There isn't another person involved but it isn't helped by Jude's devotion to his kids," says the pal.

"He and Sadie have a very friendly relationship for the sake of the kids but they are not getting back together," the pal adds. "It's pretty amazing seeing how calm it is for the kids with them but they are definitely not an item again."

New York-born Miller met Law on the set of Alfie, the movie in which he seduced her onscreen. Romance flourished offscreen and the pair was engaged on Christmas Day 2004. But just months later, Wright went public with intimate details of the torrid affair she had with the actor while he was filming All The King's Men in Louisiana.

After the revelation of the affair, Miller called off their union and Law issued an apology. After months apart the couple gingerly made another go of it in one of Hollywood's great mysteries of the heart.

"It was one of those can't live with them, can't live without them," an insider told PEOPLE when they first started dating again. Around the same time Miller was linked to new James Bond Daniel Craig but the reports were never substantiated.

Prior to acting, Miller was a model and once appeared nude in a famed Pirelli calendar, but was recently embroiled in controversy in Pittsburgh after insulting the city in an interview with while filming there. She later apologized to its citizens.

Oh brother! When will it quit? Hope this is IT.

Original link: http://www.mollygood.com/celebrities/jude-law/jude-and-sienna-breakup-once-more-with-feeling-20061113.php

Jude and Sienna break-up, once more with feeling
— Mon, Nov 13, 2006 —

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have grown sick of making each other less attractive and have called it quitsies again. I almost care, but can't really figure out why either of these people are more than marginally famous. People reports:
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have finally split for good, a source close to the pair tells PEOPLE exclusively.
"It's a mutual decision," a pal of the actor says of ending the roller-coaster romance. "They have definitely come to the end of the road. They tried to make it work but it failed."
I could have sworn these two once made a smoking hot couple, but looking at pictures like these from last week, I'm mostly hoping the break-up returns them both to regular grooming and mirror reliance when dressing.
[Source, Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->