Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original link: http://fruitandwater.blogspot.com/2006/11/jude-is-now-dating-gardener.html

Monday, November 13, 2006

Jude is now dating the gardener

smiller.jpg

Jude Law and Sienna Miller have finally split for good, a source close to the pair tells People.

"It's a mutual decision," a pal of the actor says of ending the roller-coaster romance. "They have definitely come to the end of the road. They tried to make it work but it failed."

You know the reason they broke up is because Jude started dating the gardener. This would be ok with Sienna if it had become a huge scandal and put her back in the spotlight, but no one cares about
tired old Jude and his mistresses anymore.

[source]

^Yep, I think they can milk some more publicity out of this still :wink: Sienna's got her movie coming up, although it sure is taking its time :P Anyhow, it would be nice with a reunion around the premier, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Original link: http://www.usmagazine.com/jude_dumped_sienna_because_of_her_partying

Tue
Nov

Jude Dumped Sienna Because of Her Partying
millerlaw_0.jpg

FilmMagic.com
This time around, it was Jude Law who called off his rocky relationship with Sienna Miller claims Page Six.

"She was just too wild for him," said an insider. "She partied too much. He is a devoted father of four children and she always wanted to go out constantly. He was just done with her."

Miller, 24, dumped Law, 33, the first time around, breaking off their engagement in the summer of 2005 when he confessed to having an affair with his children’s nanny, Daisy Wright.

After the publication of Wright’s diaries, which detailed her three-month fling with the actor, the two parted ways and Miller took up briefly with her Camille costar James Franco.

The on-off couple reunited again last May, but are now over for good, according to friends of the duo.

Reps for Miller and Law declined to comment on the couple's latest split.

Talk to Us: Do you think Miller and Law will get back together?

I've heard the Sienna/Sean rumors before. I've heard that Sean has a rep for being unfaithful. Wouldn't surprise me if Sienna was trying to land herself another famous man. I'm sick to death of her to be honest with her crappy sense of "style", her attitude and the stupid things that come out of her mouth.

Hayden & Sienna: professional intervention

More Sienna theatrics – exclusive! – from Factory Girl reshoots in Toronto on Saturday.

You will note the release date for the film is just a month away with Harvey Weinstein reportedly touting Sienna as his new Oscar girl.

For his sake, I hope this squeezes in on time.

Multiple sources tell me exclusively that Hayden Christensen was flown in from Rome for 7 hours to shoot a love scene, quick sets constructed to resemble what is suggested to be Bob Dylan’s cabin…I say suggested because Dylan refused to give the movie his blessing and as such, Hayden’s character, while based on Dylan, goes by a different name.

Word is, Hayden was a professional, he arrived without much fanfare, alone initially but joined by a redhead later on.

I’m told Sienna – so Lilo – was late and flanked by an entourage. My spies tell me she looked like hell, bloodshot eyes so bad they supposedly had to drip her with Visine the entire time. And she complained of illness which resulted in a run for a thermometer which further delayed proceedings but not before giving many the impression that they were beneath her, allegedly rude and ungrateful beyond merit.

Given the awkwardness of the situation and their fling 9 months ago, it’s understandable she was acting all “Oh I’m ignoring you but not really ignoring you”, while Hayden was all business about coming to work TO WORK, getting into character, he was very polite to the crew, thanking several people for pulling together the set so quickly, and appreciative of their weekend efforts.

He wasn’t however immune to how irritating she was – smoking, speaking loudly, described to be making a spectacle of herself, and when his girl showed up, Sienna of course tried to play all sweet and affected and kind, with a “Hello Dah-ling” to which she was greeted with a polite wave. The redhead then walked directly over to Hayden who was prepping for the scene and who was observed rolling his eyes at his guest in response to Sienna’s overt show of sisterhood.

And then came the diva. They started to roll and all of a sudden, Sienna is overheard saying – F**k That!

Needless to say, it wasn’t part of the script. Tension mounts, apparently Hayden was pissed that she was wasting his time, not getting on with it, and is overheard to have demanded something to the effect of: “What do you want me to do? Can we just get this over with? Can we cut the drama? Please and thank you?”

To which sources say she retorted, “Typical” before stalking away for a ciggie.

Which then resulted in the intervention. The director and the redhead allegedly pulled them in for a powwow, and set insiders say it was the redhead who was most impressive, graciously brokering a peace between the two, instrumental in relieving the tension, enabling both to get back to work, and the results were unanimously fantastic.

By all accounts, Hayden and Sienna have terrific chemistry, the scene is total hotness, one of the strongest in the movie, making the reshoots worthwhile. Everyone was much more relaxed by the end, and sources report that Sienna even apologised before leaving, although it would have been a bit more sincere if she wasn’t seen turning her eyeballs to the back of her head immediately afterwards and supposedly giggling about it to one of her people later on.
Sigh.
Poor, misunderstood Sienna. Sienna who insulted Pittsburgh and pulled the “Don’t you know who I am?” card at a local club the weekend she endeavoured to be make amends, who wants so badly to be taken seriously an actor, who desperately craves a spotlight away from Jude and his Nanny…rumour has it, Sienna has now managed to alienate many people in Toronto, describing her as “ungrateful and spoiled”.
But how much you want to bet she’ll STILL get a nomination???
Reported On 27/11/2006

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=5198

Last edited by a moderator:
Original link: http://egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/sienna-miller/sienna-miller-likes-her-sex-kinky-and-cuffed-001923

Monday, 27 November, 2006

Sienna Miller Likes Her Sex Kinky and Cuffed

01:45 AM, Filed under: Home \ Celebrities \ Sienna Miller

http://egotastic.com/image?path=0611/sienna-miller-black-04.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Pics
You probably thought that Sienna Miller and Jude Law split up, and so did I, but it looks like that was wrong. In fact, according to The Sun, not only are Sienna Miller and Jude Law back together, they will be spending their Christmas vacation together, and they will be getting very kinky when they do, because word is, Sienna has got some hand cuffs and a leather body harness all ready to go.
The actress spent £280 on the saucy gear at an erotic boutique — which offers tips on how best to use it.

And Alfie star Jude, 33, won't stray far if she takes the sexy gear to Kenya, where they plan a late-Christmas break.

A source said: "Sienna's confident and open-minded. What she bought isn't for the faint-hearted, but she'll look amazing wearing them. Their relationship has been on and off, but they are going away together to see how things develop.

"If she takes this gear he's in for a treat. I just hope her bags aren't searched!"​
You know, I've always said that the best way to rekindle an insane relationship is with hand cuffs and harnesses. Nothing says "I love you" like restraints and the complete unwillingness to ever let go. One's thing for sure, you can't say their relationship is boring. Crazy, confusing, Sado-Masochistic, maybe, but not boring.
Now, if you will pardon me, I will be thinking about Sienna Miller in that leather get-up, which may or may not resemble that weird leather strap thing she's wearing here.
http://egotastic.com/image?path=0611/sienna-miller-black-06.jpg&info=Sienna Miller Pics

Christ for a no talent wanabee who is famous for solely who she has shagged she sure acts like a diva. I hope Factory Girl tanks. It's turning into a bit of a nightmare filming wise, I can't imagine the end result is going to be that great.

I normally wouldn't bother posting something like this but why not..

Something must be in the water. Yet another famous British pairing is reportedly hooking up again. First it was Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil, and now Sienna Miller and Jude Law are reportedly reconciling. Whoa! What's next - a Kate Moss and Pete Doherty reunion?!
Jude and Sienna dated from 2004 until 2006. They famously split up when Jude admited and apologized for cheating on her with his kids' nanny. The two are now acting in Broadway plays, and have reportedly been having secret meetings.
A source reveals:
"Sienna and Jude have met up a few times and got on really well."
"Sienna had her heart broken by Jude, but she was young and it was the first time she'd fallen in love. What people don't realise is that they always remained close, so who knows where this will lead to next."
A spokesperson confirmed that the two met up a few times, but declined to say whether or not they're dating again.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/11776

Well since they've broken up, it's been a downfall for both of them. I think they def should be together again.

Oh Christ NO! Jude's just been getting back into awesome, serious acting roles - his Hamlet was killer! I do not want to see him get dragged into Sienna's black hole of massive fail. Case Study: Balthazar Getty. ugh.

Bah, frankly,I think it's just a rumour which was pretty much expected since they both play in theaters close to each other and she plays with Jonny Lee Miller who happens to be Jude's close friend, so the rumour doesn't really surprise me.

^Exactly. Everyone knows the tabloids will make up anything, and it makes sense (more than usual) to materialize this one for those reasons.

Sienna run but cannot hide from the paparazzi, leaving Jude's appartment
^_^
pictures: gossipcenter.com

There has been longstanding speculation that Sienna Miller and Jude Law have rekindled their romance. And today (December 2) they definitely provided more fodder for the rumor mill.

The “Factory Girl” actress and the “Alfie” stud were spotted leaving Law’s New York City apartment this morning at separate times, hoping not to draw attention to themselves.

Sienna made a mad dash for a waiting car, while Jude was a bit more nonchalant about the whole thing, flashing a big grin to shutterbugs as he made his exit.

And according to a report, Jude and Sienna were spotted cozying up to each other last week during a swanky dinner date during which they shared a $350 bottle of wine, a pizza, and a steamy kiss.
An eyewitness told press, "It was long and affectionate. They were sitting across from each other. They were offered a table in the back for privacy, but turned it down. They seemed to want to be seen. They certainly looked like more than just friends.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->