Sienna Miller

SWISS MISS

Sienna Miller steams up and thaws out Saturday with the perfect remedy: hot cocoa and swag. Since landing in Park City, the Factory Girl star has loaded up on more than $3,000 in Fred Segal clothing – including brown boots and two puffy jackets. "I didn't bring that many warm clothes," she told PEOPLE.

people.com

Wow, thank you everyone for the inspiring and fun pictures from Sundance! Like someone else said, I am officially excited about Sienna's style again. I think a lot of it is that she also looks happy now...and she really hasn't in a long time...

I love the black leather jacket and the grey Burberry coat. And I love how she puts it all together...I am going skiing on Friday and I was looking for some winter clothing inspirations!! Love the cute hats too!

As far as Sienna not being nominated for Factory Girl, has that film been released? I didn't think it was in the running since it hasn't hit theatres...does anyone know how that works?

Last edited by a moderator:
expo_in_tokyo69 said:
Hehe! Coke & Kettle Chips! :smile:

Haha, that's what I thought too!!!

I am in agreement with everyone else about how A-MAZING her style has been recently! I'm LOVING it!

Oh, and thanks so much kochie for the Nylon scan and the Factory Girl link. I haven't managed to get it to work but thanks anyway, and I really enjoyed reading the Nylon interview! Thanks again, won't let me give karma right now, bummer cos u deserve it!!!:flower:

Ok, I can see it! I was just being dumb!!!:blush:

Will watch it later though, when I have time! Looking forward to that!:wink:

KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

karma to Alpha Femme for IDing Sienna's coat and

karma to Jenna16 for the runway photo!

Thank you guys!!:flower:

I'm not sure they released factory girl in time to be considered. She is looking much cuter lately.

Could please someone post the pic of Sienna wearing these shoes in pink either in my profile or here?
I'd be very thankful for that!
00140m.jpg

style

If Factory Girl had been Oscar nominated I would have lost my faith in them for all time.. It's a really bad film.

hey can anyone tell me where i can find and watch video footage of her at the golden globes especially when shes presenting, but any interviews or anything like that... thanks a lot

chantal said:
Wow, thank you everyone for the inspiring and fun pictures from Sundance! Like someone else said, I am officially excited about Sienna's style again. I think a lot of it is that she also looks happy now...and she really hasn't in a long time...

I love the black leather jacket and the grey Burberry coat. And I love how she puts it all together...I am going skiing on Friday and I was looking for some winter clothing inspirations!! Love the cute hats too!

As far as Sienna not being nominated for Factory Girl, has that film been released? I didn't think it was in the running since it hasn't hit theatres...does anyone know how that works?

i think it should have been in the running...they released it for one week in la so that it would be considered.
sienna didnt get a nomination, but she was excellent as edie.
i really get annoyed when people diss her about her portrayal of edie...the girl's researched edie for an entire year--reading books, watching her films... it's like as if one of the edie sedgwick fans on tfs got the opportunity to play her... sienna didn't portray her perfectly, but she did her homework and tried her best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->