Sienna Miller

she looks amazing in Sundance!!
not so much in Nylon.I loved the cover but the rest of the photoshoot is quite trashy.

Best Dressed
2000s: Sienna Miller – 'The actress and socialite's boho style spawned a new breed of fashion followers known as 'the Siennas'. Since cutting off her tresses, she now favoures leggings, minidresses and pirate jackets,' says Vogue. Photographed wearing Karen Walker in 2005

vogue.co.uk

Is the gray shirt with the skull designs on the shoulder Thomas Wylde too?

Nino Munoz, Sienna Miller, Steve Buscemi

After her trendsetting turn at the Golden Globes, Sienna Miller breezed into Park City, instantly becoming the It Girl of this year's festival. Miller, who posed for photographer Nino Munoz with her Interview director and co-star Steve Buscemi, charmed photographers and fans from one end of Main Street to the other.
instyle.com

Sienna Miller, Steve Buscemi

Sienna Miller and Steve Buscemi struck a few straight poses at the beginning of their shoot, but after a few frames the duo pulled some seriously silly faces. Buscemi told In Style that he's lost count of the exact number of times he's been to Sundance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone who is staying on top of all the pictures. :smile: We're bound to get tons more in all this week!

can someone repost the daily mail article? I can't seem to find it in the thread, I've searched all over!! :\

Igbette said:
can someone repost the daily mail article? I can't seem to find it in the thread, I've searched all over!! :\
I belive its been deleted because of the drug refference wich is against TFS rules.Try and find it on the net.:flower:

Sienna Miller, Bijou Philips, and Kristen Bell all picked up Infinium by L'Oreal Professionnel—the line's fastest-drying hair spray—at the Sundance Film Festival...Speaking of Sienna, she also stocked up on the Lacoste stretch polo and Lia Sophia jewels at the Marquee Hospitality Suite at Sundance

Can we see the stretch polo please Sienna?? Undergarments optional...! :innocent:

Sienna Miller @ out & about day in Sundance january 21

hqcb.net

She looks sooo adorable in those pics^, thank you so much mnis! I love her hat, her jacket, and still love her bag! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->