Sienna Miller

I dont see the appeal of that guy either but then again i never meet or tallked to him,he could be very charming!^_^

Yikes... who knows maybe it was just a one night stand... well lets hope that is all it was! She needs a GOOD boy for once in her life!

that disgusts and disappoints me. she needs a better man in her life. not these youngsters LOL...

is sienna appearing on more promos for FG? she was supposed to be on the view, what happened? was she on conan?

NYGal30 said:
is sienna appearing on more promos for FG? she was supposed to be on the view, what happened? was she on conan?

she was on conan a few weeks back. apparantly she was on the view today (instead of monday)...

^who is he? I mean what does he do, apart from sleeping around... or beeing a star f**ker.

^^:lol: That is what he does!
Oh, and I think he's a wannabe rocker as well....

Does anyone know the name of Jamie's ex girlfriend?
The model he left for Kate Moss during his first sl*t fest adventure?
She's really pretty :smile:

new candids :smile:
WENN
Sienna Miller enters her hotel carrying a gift bag from an earlier appearance on 'The View'

Jenna16 said:
That guys looks like Mischa Barton's ex, Cisco Adler.

that was my first thought too!:lol:
he's gross.nd is she wearing a SCRUNCHIE?:angry:
her mini skirt i very cute,nd those boots,but then i'm biased cuz i have'em as well:smile:

i think i can finally say after seeing the pictures of sienna at the beach,,, that jude and sienna had differnt priorities . On the outside they seemed like the perfect cute couple ... /////but Sienna wanted someone wild ;;/.. walking nude is something she wouldnt be doing if she was with jude ,,,and jude being a parent and all -is a little bit to much responsibility and grown up for her taste...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->