Sienna Miller

As long as she's gettin' hers who cares? He'll be old news by the weekend anyway...

I don't care about who she's with. I was just commenting on the difference.

She strikes me as being very imature so it doesn't really surprise me that she's having a fling with a 19 year old

TOPLESS SIENNA MILLER looks all loved up on an exotic beach with her new hunk.
She is smitten with Kate Moss’s ex Jamie Burke, 21.
Sienna met the ex-public schoolboy earlier this month in New York while promoting her latest film Factory Girl.
And Sienna, 25 — whose character had an affair with Bob Dylan — said musician Jamie was “her own Dylan”.
Jamie took his guitar to the beach in Tulum, Mexico, to serenade Sienna — Jude Law’s ex. An onlooker said: “They seem totally in love.”
So clearly it’s mood music — not Jude music — that works, eh, Sienna?
4cjs9he.jpg

thesun.co.uk

its so.............weird? seeing her with a different guy from jude. i know they are over but i loved the two together. i wonder what kindf of charm jamie has with all these women. he sure has been around.

that mop on his head...:lol: ah well,he's got a tat of jim morrison on his lower back so I guess this is where his inspHAIRation comes from.
chacun [SIZE=-1]à[/SIZE] son go[SIZE=-1]û[/SIZE]t...:innocent:

sasscam said:
She strikes me as being very imature so it doesn't really surprise me that she's having a fling with a 19 year old

he'a 21. he was 19 or 20 when he was with kate moss. that's four years difference to Sienna. But still: I cant see what all those women see in him:yuk:

he must have some hidden qualities:innocent:

She's always getting her boobs out. I swear half the population has seen her t*ts.

^^ she's sunbathing on the beach!!! it's not like she's walking down the street with them out!

Biondina said:
^^ she's sunbathing on the beach!!! it's not like she's walking down the street with them out!

I think its not that hard to see a sneaking pap on the beach :rolleyes: The point is that she doesnt care, and I think if she`d really felt like it, she would definately walk down the street like that :innocent:

i know french and other european coutries women subathe topless quite a lot,but i didnt think that english women do.they seem mre reserved than that.
not that i care,she has excellent boobs,so more power to her.
this guy is butt ugly though.

i dont know whar to thing about these romance...anyway i like her stripped bikini

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->