Sienna Miller

Wow thanks!
I'm loving all these pics!

I loved her back in her 2004 days :heart:

it is such a shame that both kate and sienna changed in a past few months...
kate is dressing very plain, and sienna.... well, i hope she will go through her old pics....

the red petit jacket-to die for... and sienna's shoeeeeeees.... damn!!!!!!!:woot:

Thank you so much m.j! :woot: There are some of my all time fav outfits in there! :clap:

fotolog
i think imagevenue should give an award!!!!

love these :heart:

Awesome pics,m.j.! i love that green printed Missoni dress one of my favorites, I love her in colorful fun dresses!

Melly5525 said:
Awesome pics,m.j.! i love that green printed Missoni dress one of my favorites, I love her in colorful fun dresses!

oh that dress is amazing!!!:heart::heart::heart:
i scanned this, it is about her 2 month relationship with this dude looks like a lady LOL...it is HQ

I think Jamie has some style going on...he's not that bad at all! :wink:

tindi-rindi said:
uuu...hate when they translate foreign names. They do it in my country too :duh:

it is stupid since here we use mostly latin letter,not ours...

that guy is so strange...
i like her outfit, it makes me remember her old days

thank you for posting it!

Sienna replacing Lindsay! Sienna and Keira together--two of my faves!

from Variety:

Miller takes 'Lives,' replaces Lohan

Actress to play wife of poet Dylan Thomas

By MICHAEL FLEMING

miller_sienna.jpg

Miller
lohan_lindsay_02.jpg

Lohan

Sienna Miller, and not Lindsay Lohan, will star with Keira Knightley, Cillian Murphy and Matthew Rhys in "The Best Time of Our Lives," the John Maybury-directed drama which begins shooting in early May in Wales.

Scripted by Knightley's playwright mother Sharman Macdonald, pic is based on a rivalry between two women over the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas (Rhys). Miller will play his wife, Caitlin MacNamara, and Knightley plays his childhood friend Vera Phillips.
Lohan had long been expected to play the role of Caitlin (Daily Variety, Oct. 31, 2006), but she and the financiers couldn't come to a deal and she dropped out. Rebekah Gilbertson is producing with Sarah Radclyffe. Capitol Films is financing. Endeavor-repped Miller, last seen in "Factory Girl," is about to open in the Steve Buscemi-directed "The Interview" for Sony Pictures Classics, and stars this summer in the Matthew Vaughan-directed "Stardust" for Paramount. She just completed the Rawson Marshall Thurber-directed "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," the adaptation of the Michael Chabon novel. She's repped in the U.K. by PFD.

ah that's so great. i couldn't see keira in a movie with lohan anyway. and as i heard keira and sienna are friends so that should work out.

that is really exciting! sienna is such a talented actress!

Ah that's so cool! Two hip Brit chicks in one movie! Definitely seeing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->