Sienna Miller

ShoeGal4Eva said:
my fave hairstyle of hers is the one she had in alfie.in fact,everythig from that film-from makeup to clothes to shoes to jewelry to hair,was PERFECT!
DITTO!!
Wish I could give you karma again but I have to spread some reputation before! (again) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
i belive she was born to be nikki on alfie!
that movie style and make up is so perfect!

jolg said:
i belive she was born to be nikki on alfie!
that movie style and make up is so perfect!
I remember to read that she also picked out some of those Nikki's clothes what Nikki wear in the moview because director liked her own style and thought that it fits very well to Nikki too :flower:

^ I'm almost positive that Sienna's wardrobe in the movie Alfie was primarily, if not all, her own. There's been a few articles where not just she, but others said, that they liked her style so much that they let her (and Jude) use their own clothes. So Sienna took her own pieces and created her own outfits. Apparently, the director was quite taken with her and liked the idea of Sienna's making her own outfits because he thought it suited the character really well and would stand out. Hope this helps! :smile: Of course, I'm sure if there was anything on set that WASNT hers, they wouldnt stop her from having it after the movie. You're right - who can say no to Sienna??

I'm so glad to read that luvmelots1983!! Like I said...Sienna is (was?:( ) a style queen!
I remember when I first started noticing her...it was all about her style! We didn't get many pics of her, so everytime I saw her in a magazine I would buy it instantly!! I remember one of those mags where they putted together some Sienna's random outfits...I fell in love with that girl, till today! :smile:

^^Of all the red carpet events in the last year...I'd
say the green Chanel dress was my fav... the color was beautiful

^ From her recent red carpet outfits for me, it would be a tie between the green Chanel and the Marchesa she wore to the GGs.

kochie332 said:
From Instyle May 2007
Scanned by me

on the first page, is it just the backview from her chanel dress outfit? I don't think I've seen a shot w/ that hairstyle before.

Zkunis, I totally agree! I fell in love with not only Sienna's style, but her bubbly personality and her relaxed no-fuss approach to makeup and life! :smile:

Kochie, thanks for those scans! They're great and I love reading articles about her... plus I really like it when they've got pics of her through the years, all next to each other... I get to analyze and scrutinize! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontlikesand
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->