Singer Houston attempts suicide, gouges out eye

I heard about this 2 days ago on English TRL and today they said something about him possibly been Schizophrenic. They said he had been having treatment and was doing well but then he stopped having and going to treatment/therapy when he started promotional work for his music.

Now his family is trying to say this was an accident and this whole incident brought him closer to God :blink: Apparently he was struggling with demons that one encounters in the industry (drugs, sex, yadda yadda) and couldn't handle it.

Sadly there is a picture of his eye post gouging all over the internet...it isn't a pretty sight......

MTV has a good article about the whole drama....sad.....family can be the first ones to f you over.....

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1496566/02032005/houston_rap.jhtml?headlines=true

He's without an eye now? I know it sounds really dumb but I know there is a procedure where when the eye is out of the socket and if you don't ruin the cornia dramically or squash it and is brought to a hospital quickly, you can reattach the eyeball. My mother's friend is an actor and once while doing a stunt his eyeball fell out of the socket and it was quickly sewn back and his vision is fine and everything.

Sadly his eye cant be recovered like you said coco monkey...I saw the pic he squashed that thing.

Its very sad when you have that much problems..hopefully he tries to get himself some help.

oh gosh...
well it sounds like he was on one hell of a trip when he did this.
these kinds of things happen all the time, but when its a celeb or a person with talent that people admire, it becomes this big tragedy, when really it is a tragedy when anyone is in that state and habit.

here's the picture - it looks very bad:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
How disrespectful.

Some people don't want to see something as gory as a gouged out eyeball. You should have put the photo as a link if you had common sense. :P Maybe a moderator can edit the posts.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear this. The whole story seems very odd. I hope he gets better soon.

Frostelized said:
How disrespectful.

Some people don't want to see something as gory as a gouged out eyeball. You should have put the photo as a link if you had common sense. :P Maybe a moderator can edit the posts.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear this. The whole story seems very odd. I hope he gets better soon.

I don't think it's so much her fault for posting the picture as it is the person that took the picture and the person that loaded it on the internet.

Meg said:
at first I thought this was Whitney Houston. Regardless, being in a place where suicide seems like the only option is very sad.

Thought the same thing. Wouldn't surprise me. I don't know who this Houston man is, though...

OK Enough.... pics like this shouldn't be posted out and about here :doh: I can't handle looking at things like that, and some of us here agree with me about that...

If you decide to do so, just post the link of the pic, warning the contents of it :doh: please.

ooh this is the Haunting . I like that song .. Like that it was so great to dance in clubs ooh terrible !!! i hope he is alive ...

oh my gosh..how unexpected..especially coming from a rap singer
he must have been desperate to attempt suicide :(
i hope he is okay now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazydazy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->