Sizing Marc Jacobs Shoes

satine112

Reaction score
i'm so upset, and it's all marc jacobs fault.

why the hell does he have to make his shoes so much smaller than NORMAL sizing???

I went through hell and back to get a pair of shoes, (i had to order them from across the country) and i am a size 9, so i ordered 9.5. They are still too small!!! so, i called and the only other size they have left is 41 so i ordered them but i know they will be too big!! :(

these are my dream shoes. i'm soooo sad right now. why did he have to ruin my life?

stupid marc jacobs.

Interesting. I've never had a problem with his sizing :unsure:

some MJ shoes do run small... I've tried on several pairs of flats... the 8's (which i'm a size 7.5 - 8) are always painful...

I have tried on his flats and they fit true to size. I have some MJ espadrilles and I had to go up a full size. I hope another pair becomes available for you soon!!

hm i've only ever had a problem with a pair of satin flats of his... but like vintage, i've also had problems with shoes i've purchased w/o trying on too... in fact i've just ordered a few i've never tried on, so you're not alone :smile:

thanks guys for trying to make me feel better. i'll figure something out. i just wish he'd make his shoes tts.

really? i have flats that are 7 1/2, my size, and if im not wearing socks with them they are too big, no where near to small

His flats and shoes in general ALWAYS run too small. I agree, it's very annoying.

I find ALL Designer shoes sizings widely Vary and have almost no consistency-

Some Manolos run one size small- others two- still others are true to size-

it doesn't make any sense at all :(

^^ I agree with that. I find it super annoying cuase I never get to try anything on before I buy.

BoscoBJGD said:
His flats and shoes in general ALWAYS run too small. I agree, it's very annoying.
Here, here! I've also found this to be the case. Poo on him :yuk:

stilettogirl84 said:
I find ALL Designer shoes sizings widely Vary and have almost no consistency-

Judging from the response recieved in the last hours, you're definitely not alone satine112...
I asked for a size 8 flats at the Marc store the other day and found that my feet couldn't even fit in the pair. :(

I just had the same experience with a pair of Chloe. Wrong size, now they don't have them anymore. I could spit fire I'm so mad about it! :furious:

I too have issues with MJ sizing. Which pair are you having the problem with, maybe someone here has seen them elsewhere in the size you need, probably a 40, non? :flower:

yay, I was going to say the same thing. Post a piccie or desrcribe the ones you mean and we can help with the hunt for the right size. A kind of cinderella service :D
I agree its very frustrating, although I personally always find his size 38 perfect for me, but I only ever buy the higher shoes so maybe there is more of a difference in the flats.
Cheer up babe, all is not lost :D

:smile: you girls are sweet, and that fire spitting face is hilarious!

picture from footcandyshoes.com

i have them in 39.5 but my poor toes get all curled :( (i'm already a size 9, so, this is just stupid) and i have a 41 on the way (i know they will be too big).

what i need is a 40 or 40.5

i waited so long to get them because they retail for $380, but i got for $113 (that included shipping, so i don't even know the real price...lets just say, real cheap). I dont exactly want to spend more than that. I have a lady at saks trying to help me, but i know it will be no good.

So, if there is no 40 or 40.5, i will either try to stretch the 39.5 or pad teh 41s! hahaha

oooh yes they are lovely, I got a very similar pair on sale in purple with green ribbons, really pretty. Well for that price I think you should keep the large pair that are coming and just put a heel backing on to pad them out :D

hmm... yeah i have a pair of black leather heels of his... they're a bit tight. but all the others run true for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->