Sizing Marc Jacobs Shoes

4f_1_sbl.JPG

ebay

Does anyone own a pair of these shoes?
I'm just thinking of getting them and wondering if they run true to size.
Thanks in advance.

tindi-rindi: what a beautiful shoes you've bought :woot: .. did your recieve them? tell us about the size :blush:

I need help please .. iam thinking to buy a pair of MJ shoes simillar to one in picture below .. my size is UK 3 , US 36 & in some other styles 35 ( yes ,yes i know am tiny :blush: ) .. so should i go for 36 or should i increase it 1/2 ,1 size up ??

any help would be highly appreciated :flower:

654938_ra.gif

pic from footcanyshoes.com

Chanelle said:
I need help please .. iam thinking to buy a pair of MJ shoes simillar to one in picture below .. my size is UK 3 , US 36 & in some other styles 35 ( yes ,yes i know am tiny :blush: ) .. so should i go for 36 or should i increase it 1/2 ,1 size up ??

any help would be highly appreciated :flower:

I've got those shoes (they're great, I always get compliments when I wear them) and they run really small. I usually wear an 8 1/2 US or a 39 and I got those in a 39.5 and they're not roomy. I would size up.

tremorviolet: Thanks alot :flower: .. so i think i should go for 63 1/2 or 37

hey i noe this thread is getting a bit old but does this shoes run too small? or big? i am size 7 but there's only 8.5 and bigger.TIA!
marc velvet flats.jpg

pic from eLUXURY.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how his boots fit? I'm usually a 7.5 to 8, so i'm wondering which way I should go? I'm looking at a pair on eBay, so I can't try them. Thanks in advance!

I am usually wearing size 7,5 or 8.0 but in Marc Jacobs' shoes ,I tend to buy 8,5 or 9, I can say they run smaller for me especially closed toe shoes.

^Thank you so much for your help! But I think i'm screwed, cuz I went ahead (before reading the thread) and bought a pair of flat round toe boots (online!) in an 8 and they don't do exchanges! Arggghh!:cry: Maybe I can get them stretched out in length?! They are suede!

my friend wants to get these
31d6_1_sbl.JPG

ebay

she is US8, does anyone know if this fit small too???

I want to get these Marc Jacobs mouse flats in black patent leather, but I can't figure out what size to get. I'm normally a size 36.5, but the 36.5 was pretty tight in the toes and the 37 fit well in the toes but my heel slipped out easily. Does anyone have these that could tell me whether they stretch out after wearing? thanks so much! (pic from netaporter.com)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
true to size?

has anyone tried these on or does anyone know if these run true to size? i'm a 37 usually, and was able to find a 37, and it's the last pair and i love them! but are they going to be too small?

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    126 KB · Views: 0
Marc Jacobs shoes are disgustingly small, the price he charges for them too!

^really? i'm usually a 39 and i have a pair of mj flats in 39...and a pair of marc by kitten heels in 38.5...

shoesiaec1057136b8bed8eia4.jpg

Shoes.com

I am going to purchase these in either the brown or black, but they only have size 35 in black and 36 in brown... I'm not sure what to do after reading that Marc Jacobs runs small >_< I normally wear a size 5 to 5.5. What would someone / anyone recommend?

The M by MJ boots I bought are very true to size. I'm normally a 38.5-39, so 38.5 fit perfectly. I think the boots are more accurate...

Shoes.com

I am going to purchase these in either the brown or black, but they only have size 35 in black and 36 in brown... I'm not sure what to do after reading that Marc Jacobs runs small >_< I normally wear a size 5 to 5.5. What would someone / anyone recommend?

They don't always run small ... I posted my MJ experiences in the Shoe sizing thread ...

I would contact the place you're buying from & ask how this shoe runs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->