Sizing Marc Jacobs Shoes

:cry: I'm sorry!

I agree, it's always annoying when this happens...I ordered a pair of Marc flats that I wanted so badly, only to receive them and discover that they were tight. I wound up keeping them anyway :innocent:

Whenever I order MJ shoes in size 39.5 thinking they are 9.5 they are always too small. But if if they are marked 9 1/2 they fit pretty well. Size tens are always too big, but 40s are okay. I have a pair of rain boots that are marked 9/40 even though I wrote to MJ and they said they used Italian sizing, and that their 40s are 10, 39s are 9, etc. It's depressing, I've wasted so much money ordering shoes online.

but there are soo many other reasons to be upset by marc jacobs..........

Very odd indeed....I find MJ shoes a tad too big for me. I have to get 37.5 (US7.5) when I really wear a 38 (US8). It must just be very inconsistent sizing.

I've just ordered the mouse shoes in a size 37...I am usually a 36.5,have MJ flats in 36.5,but some summer slides in 37 and boots in 37.5,and they all fit fairly snugly!
Size 37 was the smallest that NAP.com had left unfortunately...so I hope that the mouse shoes run smallish...does anyone know for sure?

I`ve just bought these and waiting for them to come:
f0_1.JPG

So please, scare me :(
It was said that they are 8.5us and 39eu, and I wear true 39eu....so maybe someone has them and can tell if they fit right?

Damn...I`ll cry louder than my cat if they won`t :cry:

lol "cry louder than my cat" hahah that's funny. I hope they fit, they're pretty cute. But, who knows...it IS marc jacobs. and, to travis, you are right. there are a lot more reasons for me to be upset by him. I"ll start with the ugly bags he's pumping out of louis vuitton...haha

If you look in the thread called "post-your-shoes" I think someone has recently posted having those or something very similar by MJ. Maybe you can try PMing them?

They probably run really small. I normally wear and 8 1/2 and I have the pink and purple peep toed specators from last season in a 39 1/2. They fit but I probably could have gone up a size. And my gold quilted flats are a size 40 and fit me perfectly.

I have MJ pumps that look exactly like that shape-wise, and they run very true to size, I got the same size that I always get and they fit perfectly.
:flower:

vintage_princess said:
If you look in the thread called "post-your-shoes" I think someone has recently posted having those or something very similar by MJ. Maybe you can try PMing them?

That was me VP. I normally wear a US9 and I bought those pumps in a 38.5. I have a narrow foot and am also a bit flat footed so I had to put a pad in my arch for them to fit properly. If you have anymore questions, let me know.

I've found marc by marc jacobs to run pretty true to size. I really like those shoes as well, I nearly bought them but resisted, but I'm still considering..

So im like 8 1/2, 9 so do you think I should get these in a 9.5?

ac_1.JPG

(ebay.com) Thanks :smile:

yes! I havethe same troublewith his shoes. Then I bought some Louboutins and had the same trouble. there seems to be no real consistency to the sizing, but I am fairly certain now that 40 does not necessarily mean 10 - in fact, I have seen shoe charts that say a US10 should take a 41 or 42 in euro sizing. it's always different, and so frustrating!

I'm surprised to hear you guys all have difficulty with his sizing because I almost always wear a US9 in any brand...and I take a 39 in Marc's shoes!

I hope you guys will get the shoes of your dreams in the perfect sizes though. Those pink ones you want are amazingly adorable.

Size is just a number. :wink:

does anyone have these shoes and know whether they fit true to size?
oh..and are these marc by marc jacobs shoes or marc jacobs collection? i have a feeling they're marc by marc...
thanks!

Attachments

• 50_1_sbl.jpg
    50_1_sbl.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
susie_bubble said:
Very odd indeed....I find MJ shoes a tad too big for me. I have to get 37.5 (US7.5) when I really wear a 38 (US8). It must just be very inconsistent sizing.

Similar experience here. I normally wear an 8, very rarely buy anything else, and my MJ flats are a 7.5. (They are kind of a d'Orsay ballet in distressed patent.)

gsquared said:
does anyone have these shoes and know whether they fit true to size?
oh..and are these marc by marc jacobs shoes or marc jacobs collection? i have a feeling they're marc by marc...
thanks!

You're right. How you can tell is, the fact that "Jacobs" is grey or whatever. When just the "Marc" is black, that's Marc by Marc. All black, Marc Jacobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->