Sizing Marc Jacobs Shoes

ugh, i've found his shoe sizing to be so inconsistant
i'm a sz 7/37, and his 7/37's NEVER FIT ME!
every other pair of shoes i own are a sz 7/37, and yet his never ever fit
blech

which is why i only own one pair of MJ shoes

How do Marc Jacobs shoes sizing compare to for example Prada or Miu Miu? I am a 37.5 on Prada and I am thinking of buying a pair Marc Jacobs heels online but I am a bit lost on what size to get, help please!

i find marc jacobs shoes run narrow so perhaps its safer to size up if you can't try them on in person.

The leather in his shoes seems to stretch a lot as they're not very structured ... a Marc Jacobs shoe is the smallest I wear. I got 7.5 due to availability, and I currently wear an 8.5. Some I have in 8.5 have stretched ... I'm the Foot Petal queen trying to keep them on my feet.

^Thank you so much for your help! But I think i'm screwed, cuz I went ahead (before reading the thread) and bought a pair of flat round toe boots (online!) in an 8 and they don't do exchanges! Arggghh!:cry: Maybe I can get them stretched out in length?! They are suede!

Nope, leather shoes do stretch but width wise. The length is determined by the sole and unless the shoes are too narrow and you have lots of space in front of your toes your best bet would be to resell.

How do Marc Jacobs shoes sizing compare to for example Prada or Miu Miu? I am a 37.5 on Prada and I am thinking of buying a pair Marc Jacobs heels online but I am a bit lost on what size to get, help please!

IMO MJ runs narrower than Prada. I wear 39 in both, just I have to have MJ stretched a bit.

I do not wear flats (they tend to behave like flip flops) but I find MJ shoes to be a tad too narrow and true to the Italian size. IMO I find that length wise 39 converts to US 8-8.5, not US 9. There is a style that runs extremely small, I forgot the name, a pointy toe pump, I had to buy size and half up to fit in it. I agree that fit inconsistency is irritating especially when you order online without the option to try it before ordering or return it.

thanks so much for the feedback! I now get a much better idea of what to expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->