Skincare Products For Men? Questions, recommendations and favorites

beauty secret of supermodels and even the common person -- CETAPHIL FACIAL CLEANSER!

i use a mix of drug store upper line stuff. but if i endorse anything its --

ANYTHING buy Kiehl's
and CEPTAPHIL FACIAL CLEANER

ok i'm done lol

I think my face might be too oily for cetaphil. It just doesn't feel clean after I use it for some reason. You guys would faint if I told you what drug store stuff I use on my face but for some reason, it works.

Is there any products for men that moisturizes skin and helps soothe irritation from shaving? The packaging has to be somewhat man-ish looking or else my boyfriend will get teased by his roomates. Oh, and it has to be a product that you can buy in pretty much any city.

Keihls is difficult to get here outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. I might try to see if Lush has anything good.

my best friend is obssesed with skin products, he LOVES JACK BLACK, its only for men and u can buy it at some department stores ex: bloomies, saks

Well, I hear Acne Cream is a very good skin 'treatment'.
I personally like the Aramis LabSeries. It is in my veiw, the best all round skin cleanser. Astral moisturiser is good.

i was thinking the exact same thing...i need help with moisturisers and toners.
i just realized that my skin's gettin very rough....and now id do anythin for a clear, smooth complexion

i've tried AVENE clearance....its good
noxema doesnt work too well with my skin...stings a lot!

thats another problem! i have to test a product a couple of times before i can use it on my face etc... ive got ultra sensitive skin that burns by almost anything!

i need all th help i can get to find something that'll soothe the skin around my face and clean it at teh same time!

Kiehl's -- prices are a bit hefty but its good stuff. i have a weird mix of there stuff. i swear by there 'close shavers' brushless shave cream. seriously, for some reason i get a closer shave when i use that stuff. cream de corps is awesome. they have toners but i haven't tried them. they have a men's line but i dont think its necessary to limit yourself to it. most of there items are pretty unisex. trust me, look at the packaging.

Cetaphil face wash -- cheap and simple. you can get it at the drugstores. it 'moisturizes as it cleanses.' i firs heard about it after i read this article on model launch. its great stuff.

Purpose facial moisturizer -- again, drugstore available. has SPF, which is a little annoying when i have stubble and it makes it all white when i put it on but this stuff is good. it doesn't make you feel all greasy.

For washing, Aramis Lab series is my fave. Nivea skin care works well.
Actually, Womens moisturisers work well with all people.
Im NOT talking about makeup!

I use Kiehl's - although their prices have been on the steady rise for the last few years. L'Occitane is a decent choice too. Also, Geo Trumper is an excellent brand when it comes to shaving.

i use gillete for chving....am i too simple? and ever since i realized my skins drying up and its not the way i want it to be, im having second thoughts abot everything! :( :cry: :angry: WHAT SHOULD I DO????? :unsure:

Vichy for shaving cream, unbeatable, a bit hard to get though.

Tried Clarins eye thingy, to hide tired eyes, did not work very well, and you could see i had lack of sleep without any extra vision.

lucky guys, Sisheido just took out a mens line, i bet it will be the best :wink:

Originally posted by ahhBuddy@Jan 31st, 2004 - 12:07 pm
Well, I hear Acne Cream is a very good skin 'treatment'.
I personally like the Aramis LabSeries. It is in my veiw, the best all round skin cleanser. Astral moisturiser is good.
Hey, I like it too :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 7:41 pm
lucky guys, Sisheido just took out a mens line, i bet it will be the best :wink:
Better than Kiehl's? :unsure:

Originally posted by faust+Mar 24th, 2004 - 4:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 24th, 2004 - 4:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 7:41 pm
Better than Kiehl's? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
hmm what do i know, i never tried them and they are too new -as from one and a half month ago debuted in Paris- for my male friends to know yet.. :P
but judging for womens skincare its should be quite more sophisticated than Khiels

(dont get me wrong Khiels have some amazing products, but i think as a skincare brand Shiseido is a step forward)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->