Skinny Jean Online, where oh where?

teegan

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i don't post often but am on here alot and i'm hoping someone will help me out! i have been looking for skinny jeans online for months and months now but the best i could fine were by blue cult on shopbop.com but they only have size 31 and 32 left!

can anyone help a girl out?

I know exactly how you feel, I've also been looking for the perfect pair of skinny-fit jeans.

Give Revolve Clothing a try, I think they still have a few pairs.

Also: Topshop, I just got a pair from there.

And not to forget eBay - just do a search for "skinny jeans", I've recently seen the Miss Sixty 'J-Lot' style on there.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO,no,no.no!!!

What you need is a pair of YANUK. They do the best skinny jeans I have ever owned.Forget those Seven skin on skin nonesense. Stretch jeans and skinny jeans are two different things IMO

^^yes i agree, i don't want them skin type, more of a drian pipe style. i tried to buy the topshop skinny jeans but they don't deliver to canada :(

KITSCH: how do the topshop's fit? i'm so jealous!

I read, but don't post either. I wrote someone else how while visiting from the UK , that Selma blair bought some pretty skinny jeans at a store called Dari in Studio City. they sell at Fred segal too called Siwy. It not only was skinny but good on the bum! Not sure if they have website sales though.

kate clone said:
I read, but don't post either. I wrote someone else how while visiting from the UK , that Selma blair bought some pretty skinny jeans at a store called Dari in Studio City. they sell at Fred segal too called Siwy. It not only was skinny but good on the bum! Not sure if they have website sales though.

http://www.siwydenim.com/

one of our members modeld for them to...

The stitching on the back pocket is beautiful. ^^ I like the top in this picture as well... From the pics on their site, their jeans don't look like the skinny drainpipes I've been searching for though... I've got a pair of low straight Levis (erm, they don't have a #... or a style name on the tag..grr) that almost do the trick. They certainly work for layering and stuffing into boots.

Attachments

• siwy denim.jpg
    siwy denim.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 15
but stretch and skinny in one is the best match. i can't breathe if it is non stretch! lol

your right, i don't see them on the site. but they do have them at the store for sure.
i wonder if jeans are going to go skinnier or looser. seems like the more conservative people are comfortable in bootcuts or bells

yeah, i think bootcut is more forgiving/flattering for most people. You have to be reed thin to really pull off the drainpipe jeans.. ie. Kate Moss and ... i dunno. The Clash. <g> Sure doesn't stop the myriad of Kate fans from trying.... ::continues valiant search for perfect jeans...::

try bettinaliano.com - very popular skinny jeans in melbourne, and for good reason!
Less than 250 a pair...

czilla said:
yeah, i think bootcut is more forgiving/flattering for most people. You have to be reed thin to really pull off the drainpipe jeans.. ie. Kate Moss and ... i dunno. The Clash. <g> Sure doesn't stop the myriad of Kate fans from trying.... ::continues valiant search for perfect jeans...::

I diagree, I think drain pipe jeans can look good on the average sized person, not just those who are kate moss skinny... especially when they are in a dark colour!

I think it is prob more natural to envision skin tight thin with drainpipes, however, I definitely think that even on thin/average girls with a little hip action can be hot. Prob not good with an overflowing belly though! :shock:

czilla said:
The stitching on the back pocket is beautiful. ^^ I like the top in this picture as well... From the pics on their site, their jeans don't look like the skinny drainpipes I've been searching for though... I've got a pair of low straight Levis (erm, they don't have a #... or a style name on the tag..grr) that almost do the trick. They certainly work for layering and stuffing into boots.

SIWY JEANS ARE AMAZING!
They are the best jeans I have ever seen my butt in!
I went on a date with a guy that I thought was cooling off me, er...he's damn hot for me after seeing those jeans!
You can get them in Harvey Nicks

msminicooper said:
SIWY JEANS ARE AMAZING!
They are the best jeans I have ever seen my butt in!
I went on a date with a guy that I thought was cooling off me, er...he's damn hot for me after seeing those jeans!
You can get them in Harvey Nicks
I HAD to laugh, because there is something about those jeans that turn guys on! So I KNOW what you mean.LOL I get positive comments on my less than perfect butt, when I have these on.My butt is taken to another dimension ;-) I don't know if it is because I am extra confident in them or if it is in the jeans ( or genes) .
I have been telling people on this site about it since I have started wearing them in spring/summer. I am just dying to find them in so many different washes. They are hard to come by in the US, as every freakin store is sold out in my size. I did get my first pair at HN while I was there though.
SOOOO cute.

lostinemotion said:
I HAD to laugh, because there is something about those jeans that turn guys on! So I KNOW what you mean.LOL I get positive comments on my less than perfect butt, when I have these on.My butt is taken to another dimension ;-) I don't know if it is because I am extra confident in them or if it is in the jeans ( or genes) .
I have been telling people on this site about it since I have started wearing them in spring/summer. I am just dying to find them in so many different washes. They are hard to come by in the US, as every freakin store is sold out in my size. I did get my first pair at HN while I was there though.
SOOOO cute.

damn - there was me thinkin it was my butt turning him on and all the time its the jeans????!!!!!
I NEED MORE PAIRS NOW! I actually emailed them and they told me they will be going into afew more stores in the UK soon but I don't want to publicly share the info (send me a private message if you wanna know!) coz I know it might cause a stampede and then we will never be able to get them! (send me a private message if you wanna know!)

Siwy jeans

i have a pair of siwy jeans and i bought them in size 25 and they are bagy on me. they have no stretch and i feel like i wasted 175 bucks on nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->