Skinny Jean Online, where oh where?

I got a notice a couple days ago that siwydenim.com is now up. they have had skinny jeans since last year.
I am not sure if they sell on that site though. It's my absolute fave fave fave line ever!

RoniTigerrr said:
i have a pair of siwy jeans and i bought them in size 25 and they are bagy on me. they have no stretch and i feel like i wasted 175 bucks on nothing
It's hard buying on line. You should down size. From what I know, they only have stretch jeans, so it can't be non-stretch.

How skinny are siwy jeans compared to Tsubi ( the super skinny zip jeans)? What is the smallest size they do?

I really want some drainpipe style one's I quite like the 'hannah' style, any experiences with them? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pucci
I have quite a few pairs of siwy that I have been collecting since last spring.
I have the Hannah- depending on how tall you are, it lands at different places. Like in that Rachel Bilson pic, she has it down to her ankle, because she is shorter. I am 5-7 and it is right above the ankle,like a couple inches. I was wearing them this fall in boots and it's also really cute with my yellow or black flats.
I also have the Rose- in wonder, which goes all the way down like a normal drainpipes. They are soooo soft and comfy.
The Michelle style I have is like the one Nicole Richie has, and it looks like some sites are calling it drainpipe, but it's not, that one is just more straight, like a straight jean..not taper.
Good luck!

Try Cheap Monday jeans at Caliroots.com. They're amazingly tight and drainpipy and they're only £30.

Tsubi, as has been mentioned, and Sass and Bide. I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sass and Bide, they make fantastic skinny stuff.

lostinemotion said:
Hi Pucci
I have quite a few pairs of siwy that I have been collecting since last spring.
I have the Hannah- depending on how tall you are, it lands at different places. Like in that Rachel Bilson pic, she has it down to her ankle, because she is shorter. I am 5-7 and it is right above the ankle,like a couple inches. I was wearing them this fall in boots and it's also really cute with my yellow or black flats.
I also have the Rose- in wonder, which goes all the way down like a normal drainpipes. They are soooo soft and comfy.
The Michelle style I have is like the one Nicole Richie has, and it looks like some sites are calling it drainpipe, but it's not, that one is just more straight, like a straight jean..not taper.
Good luck!

lostinemotion...
i'm 5-5 and weigh 105 lbs and wear 26 and am interested in these siwy...
so hannah are a little shorter than the others?
and the dark ones nicole richie has are tsubi right?...the one with zipper
on the ankle...and she wears ones that are Michelles?....thanx lost....
very informative

Hi Hypnotic.
No problem- trust me, it was so frustrating trying to figure out all the styles..and being misinformed on sites..lol.
The hannah is the one that is a little shorter, like above the ankle, but not more than that..
The rose is the drainpipe
The one's nicole has on recently with the zipper is tsubi...so it's not called Michelle style. Michelle style is from siwy and it's straight. There is a picture of her somewhere I'm sure with the siwy michelle's. It's the one when she is wearing a white tank top with a long royal blue scarf and black ballet flats..her hair is pulled in a ponytail, i think..
If you are a 26 you prob should get a 26, if you like them tighter,depending on the style, you should downsize..
What style were you thinking?
I think all of them have their reasons that work for me, just depends on what you are looking for.

^^ thanx for getting back to me...
What style am i looking for? I want a couple actually
i know i'll have to get em online or go out of town
because we only have a barneys and i haven't called
them but i've done some research..lol... and i definitely
want tsubi and superfines both in grey but the superfines
in harry or liberty? And i want the ones you were talking
about the ones above the ankles..they are so cute
i like to get the dark washes also like tsubi with the zipper...
i looked at siwy and j brand but j brand looks like leggings...what
about sass and bide misfits?...i have been wanting
skinny jeans for awhile now but didn't know where to start!
At least now i have something to work with...so yeah
2 greys 2 dark washes and one above the ankle.....=)...for now...

it does seem like people get the gray skinnies for sass and bide alot. siwy has a gray jean called rain and i am on the list for that. depends what you want out of your skinnies, like a nice tush, liposuctioned legs etc..lol..
i heard tsubi stretches on the butt and saw it in person too, so if you are more of a pear, i'd stay away from those tsubi's..
i like siwy and ernest sewn..

I found if you google siwy denim or siwy jeans you get different results for stores. I'd try that. If you also know the style and put that in the search with siwy, then even more narrow results show up.
Good luck! Looks like they do sell siwy in some stores in Europe like Matches and Harvey Nichols and Al Duca D'aosta..

I want Tsubi jeans!!!!!!!!

They are so Hothothot!!!! uber tapered on the legs, they are he best jeans out there, yes, ive tried siwy's not for me, maybe if you got curves.lol.

Tsubi! I just wish they were available they are all sold out!! What does people think of the grey ones?

Hypnotic: You want the superfine 'liberty' style, that's the one Kate wears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->