Skinny Jean Online, where oh where?

I don't like the gray tsubi's really over them...so last summer.
If siwy's don't work for you in the gray they have- which they look painted on and sexy...then you should try something, more current..
Even sass & bide fit better.

Surely you must work for Siwy. :lol:

I don't like the pocket details either.. too loud, and the jeans are poorly fitted, (on me, not sinny enough, and loose in the wrong eras).

I already have a few grey pair of jeans icl. the Sass&bide one's. But thanks, I don't love the tsubi grey colour I just wanted the fit, it's hard to find jeans that are perfect for your body, you know? :smile:

i wish i did..i really think it's great. i am convinced you haven't tried on a. the right size b. the right styles
a sales girl at a store in nyc, who has a good selection says that people size up a lot because they are so tight and no one has the patience to try on really tight jeans. i could barely close mine, but took the risk and theyy are perfect. try the rose style in wonder...but if you don't like the pocket that's a personal thing. i like it, it's like 70s.
i just love this brand because, people used to comment on my butt in jeans being weird.. :-( and now they don't ...ever..lol

pucci_mama said:
Surely you must work for Siwy. :lol:

I don't like the pocket details either.. too loud, and the jeans are poorly fitted, (on me, not sinny enough, and loose in the wrong eras).

I already have a few grey pair of jeans icl. the Sass&bide one's. But thanks, I don't love the tsubi grey colour I just wanted the fit, it's hard to find jeans that are perfect for your body, you know? :smile:

Do the S&B size 24 fit you well? Btw what is your height/weight? I have a suspicion we are both around the same proportion/size. ^_^

I want a pair of grey skinnies for the Summer.. I wanted ACNE but zoovillage.com does not have my size. Now I just don't know.. it's most probably going to be S&B from blaec.com

For anyone who is interested in J Brand skinnies
i just bought them in the 'slim fit-12 inch pencil leg'
gray wash and they are HOT! I'm 5-5 110 lbs, got
them in a size 25 (i usually wear 25-26) and i had them
altered, brought up 2 inches and it's still long but the
look is perfect and i absolutely love love them!!!
I was really worried because i'm short and i'm really thin ( no ***=) )
but they look darn good....lol...i am being so full of myself...lol
i also ordered Sass and Bide misfits in gray and they
should be here pretty soon... can not wait!
My next purchase will be the Siwy...thanx 2 lostinemotion..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->