Slovakia´s Next Supermodel

John Black, do you live in Slovakia?? If so, why doesn't Erika have a picture for this week???

No problem i didnt know it was just your opinion so i was confused. Yes i live in Slovakia. The reason why not all the girls have a picture is because some of them were acually shooting a tv commercial in the mountains and some others were doing extreem conditions shooting. And the pics you posted were from 2 different shooting - there is no rule that the girls have to have a picture from the same shooting for every week - its a different format form ANTM.
PS: Erika was sick.

John Black, in the video, when they are doing the fashion show, the male host interviewed someone from the audience. Who was that girl and what was the questions and her answer.. I'm talking about the girl cried. was she a previous contestant that was eliminated???

Is there a division in the house cause most girls nominated erika and lenka

kerkeloo said:
John Black, in the video, when they are doing the fashion show, the male host interviewed someone from the audience. Who was that girl and what was the questions and her answer.. I'm talking about the girl cried. was she a previous contestant that was eliminated???
That interviewed crying girl was Romana (she had to abdicate because of her father who dint want her to stay in the show) - from what i remember he asked her who is her favorite and she said Erika.

I think the main reason for nominating those 2 girls are their personalities not any kind of divisions among the girls.

I feel so sorry for Romana cause she really have a big potential... Now I'm routing obviously for zuzana, she's my avatar; regina; natalia, she's very young and really tall and she's gorgeous: and linda.

My favorites are still almost the same as on the biginning Zuzana, Zdenka, Ivana and i would just replace Erika with Regina (short but great face + proportional body what makes her look taller) - i am sure she would work like crazy in Japan or Korea. Erika got beautiful face but her personality is a bit complicated...
Romana was amazing full of energy the only probem were her measurements - she want to focus on tenis now - she is in the young repesentation.

Lenka is OUT and i am quite happy i didnt like her attitude at all...

Attachments

• lenka kramolisova2.jpg
    lenka kramolisova2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
Here are the pictures:
Zdenka, Ivana, Katarina, Erika, Regina

Attachments

• regina3.jpg
    regina3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • erika.jpg
    erika.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
  • katarina1.jpg
    katarina1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2
  • ivana.jpg
    ivana.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
  • zdenka1.jpg
    zdenka1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
John Black said:
My favorites are still almost the same as on the biginning Zuzana, Zdenka, Ivana and i would just replace Erika with Regina (short but great face + proportional body what makes her look taller) - i am sure she would work like crazy in Japan or Korea. Erika got beautiful face but her personality is a bit complicated...
Romana was amazing full of energy the only probem were her measurements - she want to focus on tenis now - she is in the young repesentation.

I don't like Erika's attitude as well! Glad you like Regina she is also in my 5 top. Short but angel face. Lenka was on my bottom list so no crying tonight :lol: Romana would make it big I'm sure she had that sparkle well at least hope for her tennis future(as a matter of fact she could do both like Kurnikova, Sharapova etc.)

Regina is amazing if she was taller she would be a possible winner. But anyway i am sure she could get lot of work especial in Asian markets - Korea and Japan are perfect for her. Her eyes are soo deep blue - incredible and she got a great face for beauty stuff. I believe she will do well even with her height.
I am not a big fan of Erika as well thought she is beautiful indeed.

Definitely Zdenka and Zuzana are my tips for the winner... Ivana is also good but with her a bit particular look it would be a risk in my opinion - not everyone must like her even though i do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regina is my new favourite!!! She is really gorgeous!

New Pictures

Natalia, Sona, & Linda

Attachments

• natalia1.jpg
    natalia1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
  • sona1.jpg
    sona1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1
  • linda3.jpg
    linda3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1
The girls w/ their pets
erika, zdenka, zuzana, linda, natalia, sona, regina, katarina, & ivana

Attachments

• natalia2.jpg
    natalia2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1
  • linda4.jpg
    linda4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1
  • zuzana3.jpg
    zuzana3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • zdenka2.jpg
    zdenka2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3
  • erika1.jpg
    erika1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2
  • sona2.jpg
    sona2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1
  • regina4.jpg
    regina4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1
  • katarina2.jpg
    katarina2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
  • ivana1.jpg
    ivana1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 3
I think its about time to kick out Katarina - she is the oldest one (28) and should go already...

John Black said:
I think its about time to kick out Katarina - she is the oldest one (28) and should go already...
Out oft the last set of pics she is looks the least interesting to me... actually i dont like the picture of her...

^ she looks much older on that pic compare to rest of the girls(which IMO they look much better) and I agree she should go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->