Slovakia´s Next Supermodel

I like those pictures sooo much! Thanx for posting. Can`t wait to watch tomorrow`s episode on the internet :woot:

Linda is OUT. Its not so surprising she is 21 already which is a big disadvantage when you are competing with 15-16 year olds. Anway i wish Katarina goes already but this is also fine with me (sorry Eunka :blush: ).
pravda.sk

Attachments

• linda ilavska2.jpg
    linda ilavska2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
John Black said:
I think its about time to kick out Katarina - she is the oldest one (28) and should go already...

Really :shock: ??So then I agree with you^_^ .I think it's way too much for that show,28:blink:

I am more and more concerned about Zdenka (she i probably my N.1), Ivana, Zuzana and the little Regina.

Finally the oldest one Katarina had to go yesterday - it was about time! Her role was over i would kick her out already last week.
pravda.sk

Attachments

• katarina jancula2.jpg
    katarina jancula2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
As the next one go home i expect Natalia.

Kerkeloo i have to admit to myslef as much as I like Zuzana in print she really looks crapy in real - she lacks a grace, she always looks like the girl from a village with no personal style, she is somehow untidy. You sure know what i mean if you have watched some episodes. I still like her but she will need the time to find some femininity in her... Anyway she is still among my top 4 girls alongside Zdenka, Ivana and Regina but she is now on the last level out of them :D .

renata75 said:
no!!!! why????? :cry: she was in my 5 top fave....

She was nice indeed but not very versatile. There is only 6 models left now so sooner or later she would have to go.

John Black said:
She was nice indeed but not very versatile. There is only 6 models left now so sooner or later she would have to go.

Well at least she made it this far... Being pretty is one think and being pretty(or interesting) and versatile is whole new universe.... Missed last 2 episode I have to catch up B)

Does anyone know who is out for this week?

eunka said:
Does anyone know who is out for this week?
Yes Natalia is out - not a surprise.
And after todays episode i am more and more concerned that Ivana is going to win. She is really interesting and different. I still love Zdenka but when i compare those too Ivana is prepared for modeling right away and Zdenka will need some time to get more selfconfidence, selfdicinpline and to find motivation.
I am afraid next time will be Zuzana´s turn..... :unsure: :cry: lets see...
PS: The last 5 girls went to Paris this week!!!

^ Thanks for info John :flower: My bet is on Ivana too. She is also tall for 16! I would love to see Regina win but that ain't happens :(

no, not Zuzana. let her stay for 4 more weeks, so she will win... haha

renata75 said:
Well at least she made it this far... Being pretty is one think and being pretty(or interesting) and versatile is whole new universe.... Missed last 2 episode I have to catch up B)

are you able to watch it in english somewhere ? :flower:

here is the new photoshoot but they only posted Natalia's picture cause she was eliminated.

Attachments

• natalia3.jpg
    natalia3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"