Snail cream

Deborah

Reaction score
Would you? It promises a lot but I am really scared of snails and slugs. i don't know if I would dare try this.

I'm going to buy it. It does promise alot, alot of what I need (I have horrible acne and some scars).

How on earth do they make this?

Snails are my friends...love the little dudes. The big ones too.

^^i agree. it does sound gross but it's my last hope becuase it is cheaper than alot of other remedies. i asked some friends about it and they said it works.

Will you let us know how it goes? Have your friends already tried it then?

^^sure. might take some time though because I want to buy it at a store and of course I have to wait for results. a few friends tried it and got good results but they didn't have any severe acne etc... so for anyone who does I'm not sure it will work for you

Interesting. First thing that came to mind was ostrich oil which my aunt persuaded me to use once and it wreaked. I don't think I could convince myself to try this, though...

As gross as it sounds, if this is proven to work I would buy it. My skins not that bad, but is constantly breaking out and hardly anything works on it

don't buy that stuff, please don't. this does not work at all, and there are ingredients in the product very likely to affect the skin in a negative way, e.g. parabenes.

plus: the magic snail "helix aspersa müller" they claim to be their registered trademark is not at all magic. that is, in fact, the botanical name for your ordinary brown garden snail found in each and every garden throughout europe. if you are able to read german, please take a look here for an interesting review:
http://www.med1.de/Forum/Dermatologie/54400/1/

i've tried it for a year maybe..it does not work at all,no effect on my acne or scars and its awful under makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->