Anti-wrinkle Cream For Young Skin

I prefer the tanned look, and If I use SPF over 15 I tan soo slowly. Would it be better to use self-tan creams and skip laying at the beach altogether? I'm 24 now and have started to worry about the condition of my skin. I have also got acne on the T-zone of my face and I'm so afraid of scars (right now i'm on antibiotics for it).

OK, I don't have wrinkles (I am 19) and I use an eye cream with spf (dermalogica one) I already use it on a morning for the daytime but should I use it at night too? Or should I use a different one? Or nothing?

Using anti-wrinkle cream in your 20's?

Has anyone else started their anti-wrinkle treatments early?

I'm 21, and my sister thinks I'm crazy for worrying about this now (I like to think of it as "planning ahead" :wink:). The way I see it is, when my friends and I are 40 and they're all complaining about how they wish they would have started 20 years earlier...

So, let's hear it! Are there any benefits to starting anti-wrinkle-care in your 20's?

I always consider buying anti-wrinkle cream, but I wonder if it would actually be a prevention against wrinkles? Does anyone know for sure?

If it is, I will totally start using it now. :wink:

I'm in my 20s and I wear anti-wrinkle serum (Olay Regenerist) on my eyes every night. During the day, I wear spf 45 sunscreen (Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch). I'm super-paranoid about premature aging.

I'm still too young to know if my regimen is doing anything though. I'd love to hear from 30-somethings who look young! How'd you do it?

a friend got me on with anti wrinkle sunscreen and night cream from roc cosmetics when i was in my early 20s, no problems yet!

As people have said already, sunscreen is definately the best choice.

I stay out of the sun mostly. Though have tried anti wrinkle creams(Olay) and anti aging foundation. The one wrinkle that started to show, that I targeted, is faded now. Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter and Shea butter reduce wrinkles. Stay out of the sun and or sunscreen, Also drink lots of water, a good diet(anti oxidents), and overall good exercise and health will help you stay looking young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->