Sofi Berelidze

Looks like she got an agency in Paris...
Sofie1.jpg
Sofie2.jpg

mdc

Three more from the Mirage set that weren't previously posted...
Mirage_MG_4016.jpg
Mirage_MG_3798.jpg
Mirage_MG_3759.jpg

chadwicktyler.com

Whoah! Is that not a wig? I need to see more pictures to decide whether I like it or not, I think she def. could use a change in her look thought o maybe jumpstart her career again.

NOPE...not real! Just a wig! She told me it was just for a shoot! Although i immediately envisioned Daul Kim and Iekeliene's 'new' hair when I first saw the pic!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing beats a great sale for a great cause. This May Refinery 29 joins forces with the Fashion Center BID and the Times Square Alliance to bring a unique pop up shopping experience. 30 days of clothes from Acne, Preen, Rogan and numerous other talents working within the world of New York fashion. Each week clothes from 10 new designers will be up for sale at Blank SL8, in the Port Authority prices right for every budget. To publicize this landmark sale photographer Cameron Krone shot beauties Lisa Cant, Elena Melnick, Sofi Berelidze and Tine Furre in a series of pure black and whites that capture the energetic and intrepid spirit of fashion in the Big Apple. For more on the event (and to plan your shopping trip) visit Save Fashion.com
1359217535_orig_LISA01.jpg

1304163945_orig_HeroLR.jpg

img_3134-21-499x378.jpg

img_3467-500x333.jpg
models.com

oh god she's gorgeous :heart:
I just went through the entire thread
adore her

Am I just out the loop to realizing that she's no longer on Supreme's website?
Or has she not been with them for a while? Either way, it makes me sad.

She's so underrated, it's ridiculous. It seems like Chadwick Tyler loves her, they've churned out fantastic work together.

She left supreme/women right before the F/W show season I believe, she is now with Trump in NY, Why Not in Milan, and WM in Paris

I wish she had more works coming out too =/

She has a unique femininity. Beautiful. By the way. I noticed Tinypic deleted a couple of images. Is it possible to reload those? YOu can always use the TFS image manager.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->