Sofia Coppola

can anyone list them? :P possible?

thanks a lot :flower:

I can't list them in order they are pictured and with exact names, but the brands there are
Valmont
Mario Badescu
Clarins
Kerastase
Caudalie
Aspirine :smile:
Dr. Hauschka
NARS (nail-polish)

Sofia at the Frieze Art Fair (getty)

83285003.jpg

#1580, she must have had a rough day, Sofia's the only one drinking wine.

can anyone list them? :P possible?

thanks a lot :flower:

Most of the items have been id'ed, at least brand-wise. Check back in the old pages in this thread or I Heart Sofia.

Last edited by a moderator:
LIFE and Google teamed up together to host high quality scans of their photo archives. So, if any of my photos say "LIFE/Google" they came from Google Images, I didn't just randomly put that on there.

There are loads of photos, but unfortunately they all seem to be tagged incorrectly, (Peter Beard is listed as Bruce Willis and Sofia is listed as Francis Coppola). There's more but these are the ones I found most interesting.

If there are any repeats here sorry in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
lollicandy, thank you for the wonderful archive. Could you explain to me how you came across these pictures? I did a Google search and didn't find any. I would like to see Life archive.
Thank you for any help.

i love her quirkiness and the fact that she did not end up just a socialite.

thanks for posting these!
at the bottom of #1592, that's zoe and xan cassavetes right?

Yes, I'm almost 100% sure. It's a shame all the labels are so messed up.

lollicandy, thank you for the wonderful archive. Could you explain to me how you came across these pictures? I did a Google search and didn't find any. I would like to see Life archive.
Thank you for any help.

To search LIFE images, go to Google Images. Enter whatever you are looking for and after that type in source:life. So, for example "coppola source:life".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->